Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • undlou
    • By undlou 7th Aug 18, 9:57 AM
    • 48Posts
    • 27Thanks
    undlou
    RX3 help.
    • 7th Aug 18, 9:57 AM
    RX3 help. 7th Aug 18 at 9:57 AM
    Hello,

I am signing the house over to my ex and our completion date is set for the 13th. Yesterday I was asked to complete an RX3 but I have noticed some errors in section 9. it says, "I hereby certify that by a Transfer Deed dated the { } I no longer have any interest in the property and that (insert B' name) is entitled legally and beneficially to the registered land. I confirm that I have not encumbered my half share or received any notice of incumbrance."

I have tried chasing O'Neill Patient but in my experience, they seem to move at a snail's pace at the best of times. I won't have access to a computer after today so I was going to clear up the errors myself, sign it and send it on to them by making them aware of the amendments I have made.

What will be the Transfer Deed date? and just to be 100% clear, my husbands (the buyer) name goes where it says (insert B' name)?

Thank you.
    My old materialistic lifestyle left me in debt worth 38,250.

Current debt balance 35,966 16/07/2018
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,018Posts Today

6,004Users online

Martin's Twitter