Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shamsrah5
    • By shamsrah5 6th Aug 18, 6:12 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    shamsrah5
    JD sports has still not sent me my refund
    • 6th Aug 18, 6:12 PM
    JD sports has still not sent me my refund 6th Aug 18 at 6:12 PM
    I had returned two pairs of shoes bought online at my local JD sports. The customer assistant serving me only gave me a delivery note and assured me I would recieve my refund once the products were recieved at the returns department.

I have only received a refund for one pair of shoes. It has been well over a month now since the return.

Customer care keep asking for proof of return, but I was not given anything by the customer assistant. I have been in store to complain to the manager, sent countless emails and know the name of the colleague that served me, yet I have not had any meaningful response.

I don't know what else to do except continue sending emails. It has been such a headache trying to chase up on the matter. Is there anything else I can do in this situation? Would paypal be able to help?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 6th Aug 18, 6:41 PM
    • 11,093 Posts
    • 4,808 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 6th Aug 18, 6:41 PM
    • 6th Aug 18, 6:41 PM
    You paid with PayPal then contact them .
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 6th Aug 18, 8:19 PM
    • 12,720 Posts
    • 8,617 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 6th Aug 18, 8:19 PM
    • 6th Aug 18, 8:19 PM
    If you paid by Paypal. They will require you to open a case, win it (for SNAD) and then give a tracking number showing delivery.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,755Posts Today

8,532Users online

Martin's Twitter