Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • too_much_debt
    • By too_much_debt 6th Aug 18, 10:57 AM
    • 3,194Posts
    • 4,598Thanks
    too_much_debt
    Help needed please! Moto E3 phone
    • 6th Aug 18, 10:57 AM
    Help needed please! Moto E3 phone 6th Aug 18 at 10:57 AM
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help with a problem with my daughter's Motorola E3 please!

She asked her Dad about something with the phone and he unscrewed the bit under the back cover, took bits out and put back together but now the phone is not working, the buttons work but the touchscreen is unresponsive. I've tried holding the power button down for 10 seconds but it's not responding to anything, won't even restart.

She has lots of photos on it and is upset in case she's lost them. We didn't realise he was going to take it apart but he had already done it before we realised. Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance for any replies, sorry if any spelling errors typing this on my mobile.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #64
Page 1
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 6th Aug 18, 11:38 AM
    • 9,551 Posts
    • 7,201 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 6th Aug 18, 11:38 AM
    • 6th Aug 18, 11:38 AM
    Hopefully, her phone is logged into a Google account. If so, check and you'll probably find the photos on Google photos. Next step is to confiscate Dad's screwdrivers.
    • too_much_debt
    • By too_much_debt 6th Aug 18, 11:59 AM
    • 3,194 Posts
    • 4,598 Thanks
    too_much_debt
    • 6th Aug 18, 11:59 AM
    • 6th Aug 18, 11:59 AM
    Thanks pmduk!

He got a hard time about it as she can't text her friends.

She can't remember the password and to reset they have to send a code to her phone. Will have to see if we have an old phone.

Thanks again!
    Sealed Pot Challenge #64
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,228Posts Today

6,674Users online

Martin's Twitter