Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dan405
    • By dan405 5th Aug 18, 8:36 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dan405
    forms filled i I'm scared to press submit!
    • 5th Aug 18, 8:36 PM
    forms filled i I'm scared to press submit! 5th Aug 18 at 8:36 PM
    Forms filled fee money can be paid but I dont no weather to submit it!

All my problems started in 2017 early when I took 3 loans out I feel this will be a negative in took her OR eyes
Page 1
    • utterly ashamed
    • By utterly ashamed 5th Aug 18, 8:59 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    utterly ashamed
    • 5th Aug 18, 8:59 PM
    • 5th Aug 18, 8:59 PM
    Have you explored all other options?
    • dan405
    • By dan405 5th Aug 18, 10:32 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dan405
    • 5th Aug 18, 10:32 PM
    • 5th Aug 18, 10:32 PM
    Yes this is the only way
  • National Debtline
    • 6th Aug 18, 10:13 AM
    • 6th Aug 18, 10:13 AM
    Hi Dan

Bankruptcy is a big step. It may be your best option but it's important to have had detailed advice on how it works and all the implications. You can talk it through with one of the free debt advice agencies just to make sure you're happy before going ahead.

Best wishes

Susie
    @natdebtline
    We work as money advisers for National Debtline and have specific permission from MSE to post to try to help those in debt. Read more information on National Debtline in MSE's Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help guide. If you find you're struggling with debt and need further help try our online advice tool My Money Steps
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,504Posts Today

7,075Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin