Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 5th Aug 18, 6:36 PM
    • 20,666Posts
    • 234,709Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 6th August 2018
    • 5th Aug 18, 6:36 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 6th August 2018 5th Aug 18 at 6:36 PM
    What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don't stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    WUDUPA ~ washed up, dried up, put away
    WUALTD ~ washed up and left to dry
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Monday Munchroom Mess - Kitchen and Dining Room

Level 1

Empty bin and wipe/wash it out - keave it outside to dry in the sunshine it out
    Clear sides and wipe down
    Wipe stuff as you put it back - kettle etc Don't forget the toaster crumb tray
    Clear table; dust, wipe/polish - don't forget the legs
    Clean whatever you sit on - Don't forget the legs - and turn them over and look under the seat...told you! How icky does it get where fingers go and eyes don't see!

Level 2

Rinse out that cloth and wipe sockets and switches and door handles
    Wipe down cupboard fronts and fascias - paying special attention to handles
    Spring clean - pick a neglected drawer or cupboard, empty it and wipe it out.
    Wipe window sills and clean the windows
    Clean out fridge and weave anything on its last leg into your mealplan
    Wipe splashbacks/tiles

Level 3

Dust any dining room furniture
    Wipe skirting boards
    Sweep/mop/polish floor

Extras

Binbag Dance
    HHI
    S&S bathroom
    check diary for the week - have you got all the cards you need?
    Deal with a pile!
    sweep/mop/vacuum floors

Triffic Tuesday - out on the tiles
    (Bathrooms and en suites)

Level 1

Remove shower curtains and towels - wash that shower curtain!
    Wipe down shower screens and cubicles
    Scrub bath
    Give shower heads a bath in lemon juice
    Polish all brightwork (chrome bits - taps & hoses)
    Clean shower tray
    Slosh a good glug of bleach down drains/overflows

Level 2

Flush loo and spray bowl with cream cleaner and SCRUB - under the rim, below the waterline and all over the bowl.
    Flush loo again
    Wipe seat, lid and outside of loo - including where you can't see...
    Slop some bleach all over the inside of the loo
    With a clean cloth wipe switches, pull cord, door handles and loo roll holder
    Rinse loo brush and dry it outside in the sun

Level 3

Scrub the sink = don't forget the underneath the plug!
    Bleach the drain
    Wipe the pedestal/cupboard over
    Polish and mirrors, glass and your heated towel rail
    Clean the floor - vacuum or mop
    Put out fresh towels

Extras

HHI
    S&S kitchen
    Cook a 'double' meal and freeze the spare ready for when you need/deserve a lazy evening
    Book out some me time...or some couple time...or both
    Go through your odd socks - if any of them have been there a l-o-n-g time bite the bullet and bin them!
    If you're working your way through your kitchen cupboards (Natty asked us to clean one last week!)clean out another one!
    Check those PE kits made it into the wash
    Start name labelling any new uniform, including shoes (please!)

Wednesday - Living Room Loveliness

Level 1

Open the windows!
    Empty any bins.
    Sort through the magazine rack - and fling.
    Give the cushions a good plumping.
    Remove anything that doesn't live here.
    With a damp cloth wipe remotes, light switches and the bit just above and below the door handles, where sticky fingers leave residues. And the handles too, of course

Level Two
    Lift sofa cushions, swap around if you can and vacuum all those crevices
    Dust everywhere - check for cobwebs!
    Dust/vacuum light fittings - wash any glass shades

Level Three
    Wipe/dust skirting boards
    Move all the furniture you can and vacuum/sweep/mop under it

Chillies - - your home will be lovely if you help too!
    Make your own bed.

Remove anything icky from your rooms and bin it.
    Lift everything off the floor and vacuum it.
    Put your clean clothes away tidily and your dirty clothes in the laundry.

Extras
    Sort out your herbs and spices - fling OOD stuff!
    Are all your gloves, hats and scarves washed?
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom

Thursday Thrills-in-the-bedroom

Level 1 strip off

the bedsheets - and fling them in the washer
    Open the window (if it's not actually raining) and leave the bed to air.
    Clear the floordrobe/chairdrobe
    Do this as soon as you arise from your slumber and let the bed air.
    Make the aired bed with clean linen

Level 2 - by the bed
    clean and clear those bedside cabinets
    move then (if you can) and vacuum under them
    dust/polish/wipe as appropriate and put them back.
    Dust anywhere else

Level 3 go the whole hog
    dust everywhere else
    polish mirrors
    vacuum

Extras
    bedside cabinet drawers - empty; discard all carp, put back only what you need there
    HHI
    Sweep the patio (especially if the bunny has been digging up moss and making it messy)
    Freezer inventory? You will be stocking up for Christmas soon (or any other festival you celebrate) so what can be used up to free up some space? Meal plan to use stuff up

Friday Frenzy - pick a room - any room
    Conservatory, dining room, kids room, spare room,...

Level 1
    Open the windows
    If there's a bed in here strip it and wash the bedding
    If it's other soft furnishings vacuum
    Throw out any obvious rubbish
    Clear the floor

level 2
    Wipe the windows/frames/sills
    Remake the bed (if there is one)
    plump cushions

Level 3
    dust and vacuum

Extras
    Buy fresh flowers and put them somewhere you will see them, often
    Wipe and water houseplants
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    MAD half hour
    make sure you've got your preferred tipple chilling
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Last edited by Valli; 08-08-2018 at 9:33 PM.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
Page 4
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 8th Aug 18, 7:45 AM
    • 2,963 Posts
    • 21,279 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Morning All,

Almost at the halfway point of the school hols, my two are also bickering like you wouldn't believe, that said we have had a couple of days at home so will get out and about with them today.

Must go volunteering again, also need to do a bit of work admin for DH. Could do with gutting the spare room but we will see if that gets done or not.

Right, I need breakfast, have lovely days all xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - 171,064.64 Mortgage 1.5.2018 - 99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 8th Aug 18, 8:07 AM
    • 10,050 Posts
    • 124,904 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Been inthe garden, removing allthe dead flowers etc. They are now in a heap ready to go with some other 'stuff' to the tip which opens at 9
    Then shopping listy, made by OH or so he tells me...........

Admin work once the above is done

Over cast here, will wait to see if we get any rain.
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky is back on!
    • Frizzle
    • By Frizzle 8th Aug 18, 8:14 AM
    • 1,104 Posts
    • 15,700 Thanks
    Frizzle
    Jojo- thanks for that. I will give it a go!!

Thanks for todays list. I have already bribed the children and said they can go on playstation if they help this morning and these things were on their list. They like a physical list that yheu can tick off! !! We will.see how they get on!!!!

Level 1

Open the windows!
    Give the cushions a good plumping.
    With a damp cloth wipe remotes, light switches and the bit just above and below the door handles, where sticky fingers leave residues. And the handles too, of course

Level Two
    Dust everywhere - check for cobwebs

Level three
    vacuum

Make your own bed.
    Lift everything off the floor and vacuum it.

Extras
    Sort out your herbs and spices - fling OOD stuff!
    S&S kitchen
    S&S downstairs loo.

Seeep and mop bathroom floors
    Tidy up spare room for visitors- it is a complete dumping ground so.could.take a while!!!

I only have until lunchtime as that is when visitors.arrive so i had better crack on!!
    Grocery challenge-
    J- 52.40/200 M- 187.56 A- 212.93 M-193.44 F-201.31 J- 240.62 D- 149.27 N- 210.69 O- 196.80
    S- 213.68 A- 213.03 J- 249.66 J-206.29, M- 252.91, A-250, M- 250

debt free as of feb 2015. Now saving for deposit for new house! Moving in June 2015!!!
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 8th Aug 18, 8:16 AM
    • 25,006 Posts
    • 100,476 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Well, I'm packed and ready to walk out the door...

Somebody else, though...
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 8th Aug 18, 9:18 AM
    • 769 Posts
    • 9,241 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Morning all,

It's much cooler here this morning, but still no sign of rain. And the sun is now coming out again...

So far this morning I have changed the bedlinen, washed it and hung it out, cleared the ironing pile that reappeared after yesterday's clearance operation and sorted all the clean laundry into piles for its rightful owners. The duster is sat on the side to shame me into now moving myself towards the sitting room.

I have to take DD to her volunteering later today, so I have a small list of jobs to do while I'm waiting. I also need to play a serious game of freezer sorting. I spent most of yesterday preparing vegetables to freeze but I'm not entirely sure how or where they are going to go. What I did do though was to clean out the salad drawers in the fridge....who ever knew that the little flap underneath them lifted out and could reveal total yuk
    • Valli
    • By Valli 8th Aug 18, 10:34 AM
    • 20,666 Posts
    • 234,709 Thanks
    Valli
    I have pegged out all the washing...5 loads wouldn't all fit on my two lines so I have had to do some double pegging
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 8th Aug 18, 10:44 AM
    • 10,050 Posts
    • 124,904 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Jojo enjoy your trip away
    Valli 5 loads blimey!

Tip run is done
    Food shop is done

There is someone banging and crashing at a house where I know they are away, so just off round to get 'moral support' from next door, ie their big loud dog and one of them to go and see who is doing what, with the noise they are making I don't 'think' it is burglars...............but you never can tell.........
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky is back on!
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 8th Aug 18, 11:10 AM
    • 769 Posts
    • 9,241 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Be careful, Kaz.

LR dusted, de-spidered and vacuumed. Damp cloth run round as well, as per the list.

Freezer sorted and all the veg that I prepped yesterday has been squeezed in. Unfortunately / fortunately there is still more in the fridge to be sorted / eaten.

Moving on to the dining room...anything to avoid mopping the kitchen floor
    • Valli
    • By Valli 8th Aug 18, 12:26 PM
    • 20,666 Posts
    • 234,709 Thanks
    Valli
    Well done, Kaz, for not turning a blind eye. Hope all is well.
    Last load on line -(6th!) - washing basket now empty HOWEVER my plans to iron it all, tidy up and pack have been scuppered as DD has been offered a grad job and now wants help to move out of her Uni flat...because, of course, she wasn't in any hurry earlier.
    She starts Monday.
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 8th Aug 18, 1:14 PM
    • 25,006 Posts
    • 100,476 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    The largest bag in the world came with us. And a cool box. Like you can't buy food or drink in the hinterlands.

GWR decided to pretend our train had been cancelled, then denied it and claimed we'd missed it. So 105 minutes later, a somewhat terse email exchange and Himself refusing to speak when the booking was made by him, the tickets were collected by him and he was the one who insisted it wasn't worth checking beforehand, I'd got us on another train. Which sat for 20 mins at a station with no explanation until afterwards. Person taken ill. Well, had they said something, the two nurses sitting next to me would have been able to help, wouldn't they?

I'm fed up. Got another 3 hours at least on here and apparently, the giant cool bag contains one salad sandwich and a packet of crisps for me. He, however, has pasties, sandwich, cake, crisps, and many cans.

And somebody is removing their nail varnish in the carriage. It STINKS.

Then he wonders why I have pointed out that getting a job would mean he'd be able to get a car.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

• Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 8th Aug 18, 1:25 PM
    • 25,006 Posts
    • 100,476 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    And somebody's beastly offspring is KICKING me by sticking their legs under their parents, all the way under the seat and aiming for my heels.

Is picking up said offspring by the scruff and threatening to hoy the little **** out of the non opening window a reasonable action?

Himself says its reasonable but the parents might get a trifle upset. I'm not convinced, I'm sure at least one of them would be relieved on the quiet.

• Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 8th Aug 18, 1:39 PM
    • 769 Posts
    • 9,241 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Well done to your DD, Valli.

Change of plans here. I've dropped DD off with her friend, and I will pick her up after she has done her volunteering stint. It means 2 round trips to town, but the upside is that her bedding is now going round in the wm, and I'm going to take the vacuum cleaner to her mattress which will give it a bit of a shock.

Jojo - I'm tempted to say get off at the next GWR stop and I'll drop you down - presuming you are off in the Plymouth direction...but I have to vacuum a mattress...and maybe you have already disposed of the offending child anyway.

I've just done something to my tablet whilst trying to remove my lunch off it....not sure if this post is even going to make it I really must not try to multi task.
    • FurryBeastOz
    • By FurryBeastOz 8th Aug 18, 2:14 PM
    • 1,216 Posts
    • 16,163 Thanks
    FurryBeastOz
    Well done Valli DD, but grrr to leaving everything to the last minute and inconveniencing others.

To borrow from you. WOOTY WOOT WOOT.
    I gave in, and my new freezer has just been delivered. I!!!8217;m having to resist the temptation to head to Aldi and start batch cooking as it needs 24hrs.

At 97litres its a lot smaller than my old chest freezer back in Glasgow, but I already feel less panicked. No more shopping virtually daily for basics.

I can feel a list coming on

In other, less fascinating news, I have been flying. The floor is clean. The bins and recycling are heading out when it stops raining. I have also picked lots of blackberries from the wild garden. They will shortly be joined in the new freezer by the apples. Our very own Crumble garden!

JoJo I!!!8217;d drop kick it out the window. But children and I don!!!8217;t mix. Ever.
    Goals - Weight loss 6/26lb at 22nd Jan 18

Mmmm. 26lb at 1/7/18. Oops
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 8th Aug 18, 3:35 PM
    • 2,963 Posts
    • 21,279 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    My children have pushed me to edge today with moaning, whining and arguing. I've banished them to their rooms and am having a lie down. Tomorrow is a new day
    MFW
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 8th Aug 18, 3:42 PM
    • 36,840 Posts
    • 474,135 Thanks
    pigpen
    And somebody's beastly offspring is KICKING me by sticking their legs under their parents, all the way under the seat and aiming for my heels.

Is picking up said offspring by the scruff and threatening to hoy the little **** out of the non opening window a reasonable action?

Himself says its reasonable but the parents might get a trifle upset. I'm not convinced, I'm sure at least one of them would be relieved on the quiet.
    Originally posted by Jojo the Tightfisted

You could politely say.. your child is kicking my legs and I have a very painful medical condition and would appreciate it very much if you would please prevent him from continuing.

Then punch the parents in the head and shove them all out of the window .. I think that would be reasonable.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/07/2018 52998.57 (2.41% int.)
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 8th Aug 18, 4:16 PM
    • 25,006 Posts
    • 100,476 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    We all survived. And I'm slightly pleased that awful child and parents have found out they have to complete their journey by bus due to further gwr issues down the line. The tantruming 14 year old who had got somewhat overexcited with her posh mates and was miffed when told by her mum to stop braying like an overfed donkey is also now 'slumming it'.

A little upon finding out we're in the student halls. They ain't designed for two people when one of them has an 'arris the size of mine.

Now, if he is quite finished titivating himself, although how it can take so long with no hair and a pair of shorts & a t-shirt, I have no idea - we are Going to The Pub.

I've flipping earned it.

• Valli
    • By Valli 8th Aug 18, 7:12 PM
    • 20,666 Posts
    • 234,709 Thanks
    Valli
    Well done Valli DD, but grrr to leaving everything to the last minute and inconveniencing others.
    Originally posted by FurryBeastOz
    It's only last minute because they want her to start at short notice and I'm away after today, so couldn't have helped tomorrow/Friday and it needed to be done on a weekday as the key needed handing in.

Anyway it's done. And as she was last out of the flat I have been awarded the prize of ALL the cleaning stuff...all of which is branded...a carrier bag full from under the sink. Wooty wooty woot woot. I also awarded myself half a bottle of peach schnapps that was going to have been binned. And because she was the only 'student' around we wedged the lift door open and brought most of it down in one go. All the frozen food was binned because it would probably have thawed en route and I couldn't have fitted it in the freezer anyway (and I rather suspect, due to how 'solid' the veg were, that there might have been a powercut/switch off so we have erred on the side of caution).

However I now have to do what I had planned to do this afternoon. Fortunately we brought in the washing before we went, and it has rained, so I just want to iron that then pack. And tidy up the dump dining room a bit
    Last edited by Valli; 08-08-2018 at 7:32 PM.
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
    • Maisie M
    • By Maisie M 8th Aug 18, 9:46 PM
    • 1,457 Posts
    • 13,690 Thanks
    Maisie M
    Monday Munchroom Mess - Kitchen and Utility

Level 2

Wipe window sills and clean the windows

Level 1

Open the windows!
    Empty any bins.

Level Two
    Dust everywhere - check for cobwebs!
    Dust/vacuum light fittings - wash any glass shades

Level Three
    Move all the furniture you can and vacuum/sweep/mop under it

Make your own bed.

Extras
    S&S kitchen

Bathroom has been stripped out. Walls have been washed down and flaky paint sanded. Sanded woodwork on door, and half the skirtings. DH has filled some holes in the woodwork and the walls so I will sand that tomorrow.
    DW on, dried and PA

WM on, dried and will iron tomorrow or Friday
    2 x batches of muffins made

• Frizzle
    • By Frizzle 8th Aug 18, 11:43 PM
    • 1,104 Posts
    • 15,700 Thanks
    Frizzle
    Well.... the house looked great when visitors arrived and kids did some jobs too!!! Bribery aka playstation time, works a treat! Boys bedrooms also polished and hoovered.
    Visitors have decided to stay another night whixh is great but might not get much tidying done tomorrow.
    Grocery challenge-
    J- 52.40/200 M- 187.56 A- 212.93 M-193.44 F-201.31 J- 240.62 D- 149.27 N- 210.69 O- 196.80
    S- 213.68 A- 213.03 J- 249.66 J-206.29, M- 252.91, A-250, M- 250

debt free as of feb 2015. Now saving for deposit for new house! Moving in June 2015!!!
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 9th Aug 18, 6:50 AM
    • 2,963 Posts
    • 21,279 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Morning all

We had a visitor for dinner last night and he commented on how clean and tidy the house was! Made my week!

This morning, we have an early doctor appointment for DD on the other side of the city so need to be off for 8am. The WM is already going and I will peg that out before we leave. Will also set the DW going too.

Then I'm off out for a girly lunch and the children are with a friend. I need a couple of hours 'me' time.

Have lovely days all xx
    MFW
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,266Posts Today

8,655Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Very kind. But it'd be an economic nightmare. People would get the note out, see me, and think, nah I probably shou? https://t.co/BYtFaddGcW

• Today?s twitter poll: Does President Trump put you off visiting the USA?? On Friday I did a poll about cities you'? https://t.co/5gbpoA9bF9

• RT @helen_undy: We're expanding our trustee board at this exciting point in @mmhpi's development, looking for 3 talented people to join @Ma?

• Follow Martin