Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 5th Aug 18, 6:36 PM
    • 20,570Posts
    • 233,832Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 6th August 2018
    • 5th Aug 18, 6:36 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 6th August 2018 5th Aug 18 at 6:36 PM
    What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don't stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    WUDUPA ~ washed up, dried up, put away
    WUALTD ~ washed up and left to dry
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Monday Munchroom Mess - Kitchen and Dining Room

Level 1

Empty bin and wipe/wash it out - keave it outside to dry in the sunshine it out
    Clear sides and wipe down
    Wipe stuff as you put it back - kettle etc Don't forget the toaster crumb tray
    Clear table; dust, wipe/polish - don't forget the legs
    Clean whatever you sit on - Don't forget the legs - and turn them over and look under the seat...told you! How icky does it get where fingers go and eyes don't see!

Level 2

Rinse out that cloth and wipe sockets and switches and door handles
    Wipe down cupboard fronts and fascias - paying special attention to handles
    Spring clean - pick a neglected drawer or cupboard, empty it and wipe it out.
    Wipe window sills and clean the windows
    Clean out fridge and weave anything on its last leg into your mealplan
    Wipe splashbacks/tiles

Level 3

Dust any dining room furniture
    Wipe skirting boards
    Sweep/mop/polish floor

Extras

Binbag Dance
    HHI
    S&S bathroom
    check diary for the week - have you got all the cards you need?
    Deal with a pile!
    sweep/mop/vacuum floors

Triffic Tuesday - out on the tiles
    (Bathrooms and en suites)

Level 1

Remove shower curtains and towels - wash that shower curtain!
    Wipe down shower screens and cubicles
    Scrub bath
    Give shower heads a bath in lemon juice
    Polish all brightwork (chrome bits - taps & hoses)
    Clean shower tray
    Slosh a good glug of bleach down drains/overflows

Level 2

Flush loo and spray bowl with cream cleaner and SCRUB - under the rim, below the waterline and all over the bowl.
    Flush loo again
    Wipe seat, lid and outside of loo - including where you can't see...
    Slop some bleach all over the inside of the loo
    With a clean cloth wipe switches, pull cord, door handles and loo roll holder
    Rinse loo brush and dry it outside in the sun

Level 3

Scrub the sink = don't forget the underneath the plug!
    Bleach the drain
    Wipe the pedestal/cupboard over
    Polish and mirrors, glass and your heated towel rail
    Clean the floor - vacuum or mop
    Put out fresh towels

Extras

HHI
    S&S kitchen
    Cook a 'double' meal and freeze the spare ready for when you need/deserve a lazy evening
    Book out some me time...or some couple time...or both
    Go through your odd socks - if any of them have been there a l-o-n-g time bite the bullet and bin them!
    If you're working your way through your kitchen cupboards (Natty asked us to clean one last week!)clean out another one!
    Check those PE kits made it into the wash
    Start name labelling any new uniform, including shoes (please!)

Wednesday - Living Room Loveliness

Level 1

Open the windows!
    Empty any bins.
    Sort through the magazine rack - and fling.
    Give the cushions a good plumping.
    Remove anything that doesn't live here.
    With a damp cloth wipe remotes, light switches and the bit just above and below the door handles, where sticky fingers leave residues. And the handles too, of course

Level Two
    Lift sofa cushions, swap around if you can and vacuum all those crevices
    Dust everywhere - check for cobwebs!
    Dust/vacuum light fittings - wash any glass shades

Level Three
    Wipe/dust skirting boards
    Move all the furniture you can and vacuum/sweep/mop under it

Chillies - - your home will be lovely if you help too!
    Make your own bed.

Remove anything icky from your rooms and bin it.
    Lift everything off the floor and vacuum it.
    Put your clean clothes away tidily and your dirty clothes in the laundry.

Extras
    Sort out your herbs and spices - fling OOD stuff!
    Are all your gloves, hats and scarves washed?
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom

Thursday Thrills-in-the-bedroom

Level 1 strip off

the bedsheets - and fling them in the washer
    Open the window (if it's not actually raining) and leave the bed to air.
    Clear the floordrobe/chairdrobe
    Do this as soon as you arise from your slumber and let the bed air.
    Make the aired bed with clean linen

Level 2 - by the bed
    clean and clear those bedside cabinets
    move then (if you can) and vacuum under them
    dust/polish/wipe as appropriate and put them back.
    Dust anywhere else

Level 3 go the whole hog
    dust everywhere else
    polish mirrors
    vacuum

Extras
    bedside cabinet drawers - empty; discard all carp, put back only what you need there
    HHI
    Sweep the patio (especially if the bunny has been digging up moss and making it messy)
    Freezer inventory? You will be stocking up for Christmas soon (or any other festival you celebrate) so what can be used up to free up some space? Meal plan to use stuff up

Friday Frenzy - pick a room - any room
    Conservatory, dining room, kids room, spare room,...

Level 1
    Open the windows
    If there's a bed in here strip it and wash the bedding
    If it's other soft furnishings vacuum
    Throw out any obvious rubbish
    Clear the floor

level 2
    Wipe the windows/frames/sills
    Remake the bed (if there is one)
    plump cushions

Level 3
    dust and vacuum

Extras
    Buy fresh flowers and put them somewhere you will see them, often
    Wipe and water houseplants
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    MAD half hour
    make sure you've got your preferred tipple chilling
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Last edited by Valli; 08-08-2018 at 9:33 PM.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
Page 2
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 6th Aug 18, 12:59 PM
    • 614 Posts
    • 9,128 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Thank you Frizzle and LameWolf xx

Apparently I have benign positional vertigo and I've been given pills to take to ease the symptoms. Should start to feel better in a week or so - if not go back Can self-cert til Wednesday then ring for sick note for a week. Work are going to love me! Not!

I fed the birds. And felt as my PPC took care of the pharmacy bill,

Rxx
    Last edited by roundtuit; 06-08-2018 at 1:00 PM. Reason: brain fog!!!
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 16/56
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 6th Aug 18, 1:13 PM
    • 692 Posts
    • 8,456 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Hi,

Thank you ladies for the lists. Sorry, Valli, I've only just mastered quotes, I think I might be rubbish at setting lists.

Roundtuit - glad you've got a name for it, and hopefully the meds will sort you out quickly.

It's a full day at work today, a few things planned for the week ahead, and then we are away at the weekend. Flying? Level 1 and anything else is a bonus this week. Why do I always think that school holidays means more flying time? You would think I would learn by now.
    • Frizzle
    • By Frizzle 6th Aug 18, 1:20 PM
    • 1,099 Posts
    • 15,642 Thanks
    Frizzle
    Motivational update...

Monday Munchroom Mess - Kitchen and Dining Room

Level 1

Wipe stuff as you put it back - kettle etc
    Clean whatever you sit on - Don't forget the legs - and turn them over and look under the seat...told you! How icky does it get where fingers go and eyes don't see!

Level 2

Rinse out that cloth and wipe sockets and switches and door handles
    Wipe splashbacks/tiles

Level 3

Dust any dining room furniture
    Wipe skirting boards
    Sweep/mop/polish floor

Extras

Binbag Dance
    HHI
    Deal with a pile

1x wm

Urggh. Felt like i could.tick.loads off but as usual have been flitting. Will.concentrate on getting the kitchen done!! Xx
    Grocery challenge-
    J- 52.40/200 M- 187.56 A- 212.93 M-193.44 F-201.31 J- 240.62 D- 149.27 N- 210.69 O- 196.80
    S- 213.68 A- 213.03 J- 249.66 J-206.29, M- 252.91, A-250, M- 250

debt free as of feb 2015. Now saving for deposit for new house! Moving in June 2015!!!
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 6th Aug 18, 1:30 PM
    • 9,867 Posts
    • 123,740 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Hello

I'm in

Thanks for all the lists

Clearing up from a mad weekend, is now done, kitchen table is the dumping ground for everything I bought that is now going on eby.

Going to take the photos in a bit, very hot outside so a nice inside job is just what I need.

All washing is done, inc all the extra bedding / sheets/ towels etc
    Whole house hoovered
    All bins done
    And loads of other small stuff done
    Sun, Sea
    Slinky start date 29.01.18 28 to go / -14 so far and counting!!
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 6th Aug 18, 2:12 PM
    • 4,647 Posts
    • 54,289 Thanks
    Jazee
    Dogs got walked, dentist visited, kitchen emptied of appliances (which means now the rest of the house is in disarray and I can't do some of the jobs I planned. Washing is up to date, but not put away yet.

Hot again and I CBA to do anything else today.
    Savings 2018: 792.43
    • gilly1964
    • By gilly1964 6th Aug 18, 2:14 PM
    • 989 Posts
    • 6,973 Thanks
    gilly1964
    I need you
    My once in a blue moon check in, I need the help of flylady today to keep me motivated on what has been a day from hell so far

Our 6 year old dog died in the night. He had not been ill so vet wants to do a post mortem to see why a perfectly fit dog should die so suddenly and in the way he did

I have taken the day off work as had to take him to the vet etc and clean where he was. Need to disinfect everywhere and keep an eye on our other dog as he is so confused as to where his buddy is.
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 6th Aug 18, 2:18 PM
    • 2,922 Posts
    • 20,825 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    So far:

dry cleaning collected
    Prescription collected
    Aldi shop done
    Charity shop visited
    VAT return done
    Work admin for DH done
    Car cleaned
    Birthday cards bought
    Three loads of washing on the line

And loooads of other small things. Phew!
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - 171,064.64 Mortgage 1.5.2018 - 99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 6th Aug 18, 2:45 PM
    • 36,819 Posts
    • 473,889 Thanks
    pigpen
    DD2's belongings shifted to her new place... I now need to do a huge amount of flingage in the middle room and maybe even get all OTT and drag out a roller and spruce it up.. so sick of everywhere looking tired. I don't feel up to any of it but I cannot abide the state of the house at the moment.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/07/2018 52998.57 (2.41% int.)
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 6th Aug 18, 2:48 PM
    • 5,220 Posts
    • 51,920 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Very sorry to hear about your dog, Gilly.

I'm sorry I didn't do the lists this week, Valli. Next time you need a stand in I'll volunteer if no-one else does.

Still working in and on the yard, so indoor flying will have to carry on waiting.

Shame.
    Last edited by Honey Bear; 06-08-2018 at 2:56 PM.
    Keeping it AF
    • roundtuit
    • By roundtuit 6th Aug 18, 3:32 PM
    • 614 Posts
    • 9,128 Thanks
    roundtuit
    Hi,Roundtuit - glad you've got a name for it, and hopefully the meds will sort you out quickly.
    Originally posted by Fayolle
    Thank you xx I'm not sure why giving it a name helps - but it does

hugs to gilly xx how awful for you? Such a shock xx

Seed & water for Sweetie next. He has been an attentive companion over the past few days. Unfortunately he can't drive... but DS is on his way home from his holiday in Budapest and he can

Rxx
    Slinky Challenge 2018 target - lose 56 lbs
    Start Date: 02.01.18. Lost 16/56
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 6th Aug 18, 4:00 PM
    • 9,867 Posts
    • 123,740 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Gilly sorry to hear about your dog, hugs, and welcome back to the thread.

Another 15 items / job lots up on eby

It is now 43 degrees on my patio, the cat followed me out, and we both came back in fair sharpish, he is now lying upside down, waving his paws around.

Another phone agrument / discussion with bank today, so now I have to go and show ID tomorrow morning, 'please don't be late kaz' bluddy cheek of it all, I wouldn't mind if I was a newbee to their bank, but I have banked with them for about 10 years or so.
    I was only doing my normal new month money shuffle and was well well below the money laundering levels by1,000's ~' your account is now blocked until you contact us' err stomp stomp I now have to pay for parking in CMK, are they going to refund me that no, that is why I bank online, (other suitable swear words here) stomp stomp
    Last edited by kazwookie; 06-08-2018 at 4:05 PM.
    Sun, Sea
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 6th Aug 18, 5:14 PM
    • 24,679 Posts
    • 98,551 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    [Blinks]

Um...I've just woken up after three hours asleep on the settee. Suppose not sleeping at all last night finally had some effect.

Himself's about to go out and is a bit crotchety. Because I've asked him to quickly pick up something to eat from round the corner before he goes. He's not eaten and it's hot and he's probably a bit stressed at having to go on the Tube in this heat. Oh well, it's a shame when any ideas you had for an afternoon are completely scuppered by somebody else being asleep, I guess.

I am going to eat whatever he brings back, down an energy drink and try to get on with something useful in the hope that three hours' kip doesn't harm my chances of going to sleep again tonight.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 6th Aug 18, 5:35 PM
    • 4,647 Posts
    • 54,289 Thanks
    Jazee
    Hugs Gilly.

Washing now put away. Dogs fed.
    Savings 2018: 792.43
    • Maisie M
    • By Maisie M 6th Aug 18, 6:38 PM
    • 1,457 Posts
    • 13,685 Thanks
    Maisie M
    Hi all

In again this week although may be slighty off piste again as I am hoping to gut DS1 bedroom this week and then that will be the whole house done

Monday Munchroom Mess - Kitchen and Utility

Level 1

Empty bin and wipe/wash it out - keave it outside to dry in the sunshine it out
    Wipe stuff as you put it back - kettle etc Don't forget the toaster crumb tray

Level 2
    [STRIKE]Rinse out that cloth and wipe sockets and switches and door handles[
    /STRIKE]
    Spring clean - pick a neglected drawer or cupboard, empty it and wipe it out.
    Clean out fridge and weave anything on its last leg into your mealplan
    Wipe splashbacks/tiles

Level 3
    Wipe skirting boards
    Sweep floor

Extras

HHI
    S&S bathroom

DS1 haircut
    Collect DS1's school shirts I had ordered

Level 1

Wipe down shower screens and cubicles
    Scrub bath
    Give shower heads a bath in lemon juice

Level 2

Flush loo and spray bowl with cream cleaner and SCRUB - under the rim, below the waterline and all over the bowl.
    Flush loo again
    Rinse loo brush and dry it outside in the sun

Level 3

Bleach the drain
    Clean the floor - vacuum or mop
    Put out fresh towels

Extras

HHI
    S&S kitchen
    If you're working your way through your kitchen cupboards (Natty asked us to clean one last week!)clean out another one!
    Check those PE kits made it into the wash

Will do the dining room bits with the Livingroom as mine are joined together so makes sence to do the utility and kitchen together.

• atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 6th Aug 18, 7:11 PM
    • 2,922 Posts
    • 20,825 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Big hugs to you Gilly xx

I am bushed. All that remains to do is cook dinner, eat dinner, flop on sofa. Coralled a large bag of stuff together which will be dropped at the chazza first job. We go away on Sunday for a week and I am determined to come back to an organised, tidy home.

Does anyone have any experience of using a Karcher hand held window cleaner? If so, would you recommend? Right, off to put DS to bed....
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - 171,064.64 Mortgage 1.5.2018 - 99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 6th Aug 18, 7:37 PM
    • 9,867 Posts
    • 123,740 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Washing in off the line
    Dinner done
    Bins out, I hope they arrive, they are all full.
    Docs, ready to prove who I am!
    Sun, Sea
    • Mumof2
    • By Mumof2 6th Aug 18, 8:50 PM
    • 2,665 Posts
    • 40,800 Thanks
    Mumof2
    Gilly so sorry to hear your news - how awful for you all x

Done most of the list and have even put Dettol with hot water in the food caddy and main kitchen bin and smells so much nicer now. Also spent over 100 on yet more uniform and stationery for DS; DH asked if I can put some money into his account later in the month before he gets paid again as otherwise will go overdrawn but I haven't worked for almost 3 weeks! Deep breaths needed.
    H2H challenge: 4 hours
    Flymarkeeteer: 120 and counting
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 6th Aug 18, 11:11 PM
    • 1,574 Posts
    • 22,661 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    Big hugs to you Gilly xx

Does anyone have any experience of using a Karcher hand held window cleaner? If so, would you recommend? Right, off to put DS to bed....
    Originally posted by atypicalblonde
    We have one, it's pretty easy to use and goes good results. When we got it, there was an offer that you got an extension handle free so it can reach high up.

LW so pleased the meds are working. Hope other sick flyladies improve.

2 classes at gym this am
    Watered plants.
    Fed birds.
    Tidied fairly randomly round house.
    Friend round for coffee to discuss flower club workshop we're doing tomorrow.
    Went to Mr A.
    Can't cope with this heat, feel as if I've lost the last month of my life trying to find somewhere cool!
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • Frizzle
    • By Frizzle 6th Aug 18, 11:18 PM
    • 1,099 Posts
    • 15,642 Thanks
    Frizzle
    Hugs gilly- what a terrible shock x

Yay! I finished mondays list and a few extras. Quickly gave our ensuite a clean so tomorrow i can focus main bathroom and downstairs toilet.

Go to argos
    Go to b and q
    Wudupa
    Go to library
    Wm x2

Level 1
    Scrub bath
    Clean shower tray

Level 2

Flush loo again

Level 3

Bleach the drain
    Clean the floor - mop
    Put out fresh towels

Extras

HHI
    S&S kitchen
    Go through your odd socks - if any of them have been there a l-o-n-g time bite the bullet and bin them!
    Grocery challenge-
    J- 52.40/200 M- 187.56 A- 212.93 M-193.44 F-201.31 J- 240.62 D- 149.27 N- 210.69 O- 196.80
    S- 213.68 A- 213.03 J- 249.66 J-206.29, M- 252.91, A-250, M- 250

debt free as of feb 2015. Now saving for deposit for new house! Moving in June 2015!!!
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 7th Aug 18, 12:22 AM
    • 10,735 Posts
    • 118,078 Thanks
    LameWolf
    Gilly I am so very sorry; how awful. Hope other dog is ok, and gets over his confusion. Gods, that's so sad.

Does anyone have any experience of using a Karcher hand held window cleaner? If so, would you recommend?
    Originally posted by atypicalblonde
    Yes I treated myself to one recently. Put it like this - I did both sides of the front and back doors plus the inside of the patio door and adjoining window in less time than it would normally have taken me to do just the inside of one door. And without knocking myself into Wednesday week in the process.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

144Posts Today

1,192Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin