Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • serena9
    • By serena9 1st Aug 18, 11:26 AM
    • 30Posts
    • 29Thanks
    serena9
    One for migraine sufferers
    • 1st Aug 18, 11:26 AM
    One for migraine sufferers 1st Aug 18 at 11:26 AM
    I have been migraine free for about two weeks now, quite the achievement for me, I have made this happen by turning my devices to greyscale for the vast majority of the time, it was just something I came across online as a suggestion that may help and thought I'd give it a try, it seems to be working so thought I'd share , I'm happy to answer any questions, hope this helps someone
Page 1
    • Jlawson118
    • By Jlawson118 4th Aug 18, 10:16 PM
    • 1,010 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    Jlawson118
    • 4th Aug 18, 10:16 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 10:16 PM
    Even that or 'Night Shift' modes like on Apple devices (not sure what the feature is called on Android) to which change the colour temperatures. I've always found this to be a lot easier on my eyes and thus reducing headaches
    • CosmoChic
    • By CosmoChic 10th Aug 18, 2:32 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    CosmoChic
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:32 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 2:32 AM
    I invested in some Theraspecs, both indoor and outdoor versions, a couple years ago. They are not cheap, so not very MSE! They can be bought off the shelf or made with prescription lenses if required. Having spent years, decades in fact, in agony due to to light-sensitivity, I call them my *eye-massagers* and, apart from my home, they are THE best investment I have ever made! In fact, they probably rank above my home in terms of wise investments! :-)
    • lilolilly2
    • By lilolilly2 15th Aug 18, 4:58 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    lilolilly2
    • 15th Aug 18, 4:58 PM
    • 15th Aug 18, 4:58 PM
    I have heard feverfew tablets are very beneficial.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,855Posts Today

8,083Users online

Martin's Twitter