Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lancslass17
    • By lancslass17 30th Jul 18, 7:24 AM
    • 18Posts
    • 1Thanks
    lancslass17
    Thank you cards
    • 30th Jul 18, 7:24 AM
    Thank you cards 30th Jul 18 at 7:24 AM
    Hi,

As you would expect having a new baby we have received lots of gifts, I am now wanting to send a thank you card to all of these lovely people. Does anyone know where i can get a thankyou card that i can put a picture of baby on that doesn't cost a fortune i am going to need a lot and the ones i have seen so far seem expensive?

Thanks
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 30th Jul 18, 7:26 AM
    • 34,034 Posts
    • 40,150 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 30th Jul 18, 7:26 AM
    • 30th Jul 18, 7:26 AM
    Free prints app or Snapfish app , 50 free prints a month , get 50 baby pictures

Stick on , or in , cheap plain cards
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Working Mum
    • By Working Mum 31st Jul 18, 4:15 PM
    • 328 Posts
    • 1,131 Thanks
    Working Mum
    • 31st Jul 18, 4:15 PM
    • 31st Jul 18, 4:15 PM
    I bought plain cream cards and painted the sole of my son's foot and printed that on each one - none were the same but everyone who got one loved it!
    • sillyvixen
    • By sillyvixen 2nd Aug 18, 10:42 PM
    • 3,223 Posts
    • 4,966 Thanks
    sillyvixen
    • 2nd Aug 18, 10:42 PM
    • 2nd Aug 18, 10:42 PM
    Free prints app or Snapfish app , 50 free prints a month , get 50 baby pictures

Stick on , or in , cheap plain cards
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    With our wedding thankyou cards we got card blanks from the works, our wedding car driver had suggested stopping on route to the reception and taking some photos of us with the car by our most pretty local park. So I had a photo from my wedding day that no one had anything simular on there own camera or phone. We found a good deal on line and uploaded and ordered. We had 60 cards for under 20 p each with just a bit of time gluing them together. People seemed to appreciate the effort.
    Dogs return to eat their vomit, just as fools repeat their foolishness. There is no more hope for a fool than for someone who says, "i am really clever!"
    • thegreenone
    • By thegreenone 10th Aug 18, 7:27 PM
    • 207 Posts
    • 362 Thanks
    thegreenone
    • 10th Aug 18, 7:27 PM
    • 10th Aug 18, 7:27 PM
    I'm guessing you don't have a printer at home? Does anyone in your family or friends have one (for a contribution to ink) and make your own. Buy some decent paper, upload a photo and some words. They don't have to be professional quality because everyone will appreciate the thank you and a picture of your beautiful baby.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,243Posts Today

6,986Users online

Martin's Twitter