Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gettingtheresometime
    • By gettingtheresometime 30th Jul 18, 12:00 AM
    • 3,907Posts
    • 9,888Thanks
    gettingtheresometime
    Premier Inn Good Night Sleep Guarantee
    • 30th Jul 18, 12:00 AM
    Premier Inn Good Night Sleep Guarantee 30th Jul 18 at 12:00 AM
    We usually stay in premier inns as it's a case of you know what you're getting but never had to see whether the good nights sleep guarantee was just marketing hype ...until now.

Claimed on it for one night of our stay & I'm pleased to say that that nights cost is being reimbursed.

So well done PI for keeping your promises
    Lloyds OD / Natwest OD / PO CC / Wescott / Argos Card cleared thanks to the 1 debt v 100 day challenge

Next on the list - JD Williams
Page 2
    • hb2
    • By hb2 12th Aug 18, 5:21 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 65 Thanks
    hb2
    I never sleep well for the first night, or two, in a new bed so would never ask for a refund if that were the only problem. However, I shared a PI room with a friend and the sofa-bed was terribly uncomfortable, so neither of us got much sleep (she was uncomfortable, her wriggling disturbed me). Reception refunded the cost without turning a hair (and a duvet folded beneath the sheet sorted out the sofa-bed for the next night.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

219Posts Today

2,513Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin