Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • wayne1983
    • By wayne1983 23rd Jul 18, 6:16 PM
    • 1,504Posts
    • 883Thanks
    wayne1983
    Cryptocurrency
    • 23rd Jul 18, 6:16 PM
    Cryptocurrency 23rd Jul 18 at 6:16 PM
    Hi there, i've been doing some research on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has they seem to be everywhere on the internet these days.
    However I have been trying to research how you buy some crypto, and how you store it, be it on a laptop, hard drive or a dedicated website.
    The thing is the internet is littered with scams and this kind of puts me off getting involved, even though i am possibly interested in investing a small sum of money into some cryptocurrencies.
    So does anyone on here hold any bitcoin/crypto, and if so do you have any brief advice which sites are legit to be heading in, instead of just just any old site of google.
    Many thanks for your help.
    2016 Money challenge - 290
Page 2
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 1st Aug 18, 10:23 AM
    • 4,778 Posts
    • 7,661 Thanks
    Malthusian
    For example, Ethos, a project that is developing a mobile wallet with fiat gateway was trading as high as $8 without a working project last year. Now the wallet is out it!!!8217;s trading for $0.80
    Nothing really makes sense.
    Originally posted by The Haggler68
    Makes perfect sense. Nobody cared about the wallet. People bought Ethos because they expected to sell their tokens to someone else for a higher amount later. It got pumped, it got dumped.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,316Posts Today

8,657Users online

Martin's Twitter