Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Johnnyboy11
    • By Johnnyboy11 19th Jul 18, 9:38 AM
    • 36Posts
    • 25Thanks
    Johnnyboy11
    HL Platform Broken Again
    • 19th Jul 18, 9:38 AM
    HL Platform Broken Again 19th Jul 18 at 9:38 AM
    Fund prices

We are aware that some fund prices have not updated and are showing the price as at 17 July. We are urgently working to resolve the issue and apologise for the inconvenience.
Page 2
    • badger09
    • By badger09 23rd Jul 18, 5:04 PM
    • 6,161 Posts
    • 5,524 Thanks
    badger09
    17.03 showing

SCOTTISH MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST (SMT) ORDINARY SHARES 5P
    Sell:549.50p Buy:550.50p 6.50p (1.17%)

• Johnnyboy11
    • By Johnnyboy11 7th Aug 18, 9:07 AM
    • 36 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    Johnnyboy11
    Another problematic day for the HL platform. Vanguard funds still showing 3rd August prices, despite yesterday's prices being readily available online.
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 7th Aug 18, 12:54 PM
    • 2,934 Posts
    • 2,294 Thanks
    Alexland
    Another problematic day for the HL platform. Vanguard funds still showing 3rd August prices, despite yesterday's prices being readily available online.
    Originally posted by Johnnyboy11
    Same with LTGE but the price is not available elsewhere and the manager website suggests it might be a bank holiday in Ireland.

Alex
    • sjp999
    • By sjp999 7th Aug 18, 10:16 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 63 Thanks
    sjp999
    The ROI and Scotland have their "late" summer bank holiday at the start of August as opposed to the end - probably due to the summer being well and truly done by the 3rd week of July

Most years anyway.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

366Posts Today

4,316Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin