The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

M&S card points

Got an M&S card two months ago, it came with a coupon for 500 points to use which I did, last month showed 725 points on the statement, present statement shows 140 points. Did not receive any vouchers so wondering where the points have gone, anyone know how often they send out vouchers?

Comments

• IanManc
    IanManc Posts: 2,069
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Forumite
    You will get some vouchers in the post in several weeks time, along with some offer vouchers.

I gave up my M&S card a while ago, because it irritated me so much. The offer vouchers have fiddly time limits on them and obscure restrictions, such as 10% off clothing, and then for example if you try to buy a hat then don't get the 10% off as hats are "accessories".

It was just a nuisance, I hardly ever remembered to use the offers and when I tried I wasn't allowed to, and the cashback wasn't worth the bother.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure