Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aardvaak
    • By aardvaak 13th Jul 18, 6:36 PM
    • 4,459Posts
    • 1,950Thanks
    aardvaak
    Automatic Paypal login
    • 13th Jul 18, 6:36 PM
    Automatic Paypal login 13th Jul 18 at 6:36 PM
    Just recently when I make a purchase on Ebay it appears to automatically take money from Paypal even though I have not logged into paypal.
    I have been into both my Ebay & Paypal accounts and then logged out.
    My Wife says I must of ticked something but I can not see anything.
    Can anyone please help me so I have to log into Ebay then Paypal?
Page 1
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 13th Jul 18, 8:45 PM
    • 27,559 Posts
    • 11,159 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 13th Jul 18, 8:45 PM
    • 13th Jul 18, 8:45 PM
    You may have linked paypal to ebay. I get that page all the time.

You get 2 choices not now and later. Where is the never ever option, there isn't one.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,676Posts Today

4,899Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin