Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Vickif
    • By Vickif 12th Jul 18, 11:15 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Vickif
    Guaranteed funeral cover?
    • 12th Jul 18, 11:15 PM
    Guaranteed funeral cover? 12th Jul 18 at 11:15 PM
    Hi All,

I have an incurable illness and 2 small children. I am on the look out for a policy that requires no medical questions and doesnít exclude an existing conditions. I found (and have) a policy with Promis Life for £20k cover after 12 months. Does anybody know of any others on similar terms please? I am likely to have to spend my savings on medical costs and living costs and would like to leave something for my family for the future?
Page 1
    • Weighty1
    • By Weighty1 13th Jul 18, 11:22 AM
    • 368 Posts
    • 170 Thanks
    Weighty1
    • 13th Jul 18, 11:22 AM
    • 13th Jul 18, 11:22 AM
    Depending on your age Smart Insurance do a guaranteed acceptance plan which offers up to £20k and needs no medical questions to be answered BUT it only pays out after 24-months.

I'm not aware of any other alternative that covers people under the age of 50 and doesn't exclude pre-existing conditions
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,626Posts Today

7,642Users online

Martin's Twitter