Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JanHart
    • By JanHart 12th Jul 18, 9:36 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    JanHart
    MSE Credit Club
    • 12th Jul 18, 9:36 PM
    MSE Credit Club 12th Jul 18 at 9:36 PM
    Hi Folks. My son is struggling to get verified on the Credit Club site. Can anyone tell us what to do if your mobile phone provider is not on the list given? Also, one of our addresses doesnít actually exist anymore as the house was demolished and a new street built! He is living at home so technically the question about how much rent he pays isnít relevant as he has no official landlord, just me which he pays a monthly Ďkeepí amount to. He canít get past stage 2 with these anomalies so any advice would be greatly appreciated! :mad
Page 1
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 12th Jul 18, 11:32 PM
    • 1,487 Posts
    • 847 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 12th Jul 18, 11:32 PM
    • 12th Jul 18, 11:32 PM
    Contact the credit club team

creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Craig1981
    • By Craig1981 13th Jul 18, 5:29 AM
    • 19 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Craig1981
    • 13th Jul 18, 5:29 AM
    • 13th Jul 18, 5:29 AM
    Agree with Gary - contact support
    Have you tried ClearScore and Noddle as well? I believe Clearscore mirrors Equifax, Noddle mirrors CallCredit and Money Club here mirrors Experian - so good to have all three...
    You'll then also see if any issues with the questions from those sites when joining
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

158Posts Today

1,482Users online

Martin's Twitter