Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GentleGiant
    • By GentleGiant 12th Jul 18, 9:35 AM
    • 518Posts
    • 226Thanks
    GentleGiant
    Post Office Credit Card Complaint?
    • 12th Jul 18, 9:35 AM
    Post Office Credit Card Complaint? 12th Jul 18 at 9:35 AM
    Hi,

Does anyone know who we should complain to about our Post office card?

Bank of Ireland or the Post Office?

And how? Can't find anything online easily & nothing in their online banking.

Did some balance transfers. We were told how much we could transfer and in fact did the last one over the phone.

However with the balance transfer fees it has pushed us over the credit limit and so they have charged us 12!!

I have paid 300 to get it back down but obviously need to get the account corrected.

Any advise?
Page 1
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 12th Jul 18, 9:42 AM
    • 3,744 Posts
    • 2,298 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 12th Jul 18, 9:42 AM
    • 12th Jul 18, 9:42 AM
    Why did you transfer in more than the card can take?
    • GentleGiant
    • By GentleGiant 12th Jul 18, 9:50 AM
    • 518 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    GentleGiant
    • 12th Jul 18, 9:50 AM
    • 12th Jul 18, 9:50 AM
    We had the amount on the site to say how much we could transfer.

Their system did not recognise the number so we called them up.

They then told us how much we could transfer on the phone, we didn't even do it as much as they said we could and rounded it to the nearest thousand.

Why say you can transfer x when you can only transfer y?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,279Posts Today

7,576Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • 10 ways you should act now to beat April bill shocks - council tax UP, stamp prices UP, TV licence UP, energy bills? https://t.co/WiOWiogCCA

• I have a confession to make... I think I now prefer Young Sheldon to The Big Bang Theory (or at least to the recent series). Am I alone?

• RT @TDHPhotography: Thank you @MartinSLewis After seeing your show on Council tax exemption for severe mental disorders, after a brief batt?

• Follow Martin