Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • iab026
    • By iab026 11th Jul 18, 5:13 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 3Thanks
    iab026
    Personal vs Business Contract
    • 11th Jul 18, 5:13 PM
    Personal vs Business Contract 11th Jul 18 at 5:13 PM
    My first post, so please be gentle with me.

I recently have set up as a sole trader and thus am in a new world. When my phone contract renewal came up in the past I would check out MSE for the best deals and go from there.

I have done some digging and seen the deals on mobiles.co.uk for the iPhone X and iPhone 8 - but my question is about whether personal or business deals are the most cost effective?

As a general principal does anyone have any experience of this? Can you give me some pointers?

I would only require 1 device as part of the contract.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Page 1
    • Jon 01
    • By Jon 01 11th Jul 18, 6:09 PM
    • 5,218 Posts
    • 1,708 Thanks
    Jon 01
    • 11th Jul 18, 6:09 PM
    • 11th Jul 18, 6:09 PM
    You get more support from a biz contract.
    If you get connection problems with a personal contract all you get is a refund on the days you were without service.
    On a biz you could get comp (depending on the type of contract, there are many).

I'd suggest either calling the networks biz division or use a dealer that handle them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,758Posts Today

5,339Users online

Martin's Twitter