Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • velocity_girl
    • By velocity_girl 10th Jul 18, 11:03 PM
    • 846Posts
    • 41,298Thanks
    velocity_girl
    E: 30/09 Win trip for 2 to Paris
    • 10th Jul 18, 11:03 PM
    E: 30/09 Win trip for 2 to Paris 10th Jul 18 at 11:03 PM
    https://woobox.com/e6amxq

Prize package for 2 adults:

Return flights from London to Paris, France
    Return airport transfers in Paris
    3 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation (4* min) in Paris
    Choice of one of the following activities:
    Helicopter tour of Paris to Palace of Versailles. (Allow approximately 2 hours) Includes 25-minute round-trip helicopter flight and 1 drink during 1-hour stop near Versailles

OR

Motorbike Tour of Paris (Approximately 3 hours) Includes 1 motorbike (2 people in one sidecar) with a private driver/guide
    Champagne Experience at the Eiffel Tower. Includes lift entrance to the top of the Eiffel Tower and 1x (10cl) glass of Champagne per person at the Champagne bar
    €250 spending money
    Travel insurance
    Winner management
    Travel prizes in UK and abroad protected - Element London
    2017 wins: KeepCup, Loving Vincent character prints, Cadbury biscuit assortment tin, Christmas hamper, Nails Inc gift set, cut and blow dry
    2018 wins: Aspinal of London jewellery box, Boudavida gym outfit, HP Pavilion laptop, The List party tickets, All Points East festival tickets
Page 1
    • hannahp
    • By hannahp 12th Jul 18, 12:02 PM
    • 821 Posts
    • 34,331 Thanks
    hannahp
    • 12th Jul 18, 12:02 PM
    • 12th Jul 18, 12:02 PM
    Am I missing something
    This looks like it needs you to be on Facebook?
    Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.

• Blainalass
    • By Blainalass 13th Jul 18, 11:09 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    Blainalass
    • 13th Jul 18, 11:09 AM
    • 13th Jul 18, 11:09 AM
    I clicked the link which took me to a Fb post. Then I clicked 'Skip' (in small print) and a form came up to enter my details. Liking etc. was optional. I am on Fb but you might be able to enter without being.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

164Posts Today

1,689Users online

Martin's Twitter