Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • shebbz
    • By shebbz 10th Jul 18, 7:54 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    shebbz
    Read the newbie thread - still confused
    • 10th Jul 18, 7:54 PM
    Read the newbie thread - still confused 10th Jul 18 at 7:54 PM
    Dear forum,

I have been sent a NTK by CP Plus demanding 120 for parking in the customer car park with a staff permit due to no space left in the staf car park (did not buy the customer ticket as I'm a new member of staff and was told I didn't need to). As a result, I was issued with a windscreen ticket Parking Charge Notice but I did not respond to this hence the NTK.

Do I use the fit for one size appeal template on the newbie thread or do I send something else to POPLA? Do I send a complaint to the hospital as well? DO I do all three at once?

I wish to simply have a confirmation of what I need to do as I'm a newbie and don't want to lose this case!

Many thanks!!
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 10th Jul 18, 8:09 PM
    • 20,276 Posts
    • 32,012 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 10th Jul 18, 8:09 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 8:09 PM
    Do I use the fit for one size appeal template on the newbie thread
    1. Yes

do I send something else to POPLA?
    2. You won't be sending anything to POPLA until such time as you've appealed to CP Plus and your appeal has been rejected (up to 35 days after you send it in). You will use advice in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #3 when you eventually get around to the POPLA stage.

Do I send a complaint to the hospital as well?
    3. Where does the hospital come into this? Is it your employer (if so contact your Facilities Manager/Parking Control Manager/ HR Department)? Or are you a patient/visitor (if so, contact PALS).

DO I do all three at once?
    No. 1 & 3 simultaneously. 2 comes later.
    Please note, we are not a legal, residential or credit advice forum, rather one that helps motorists fight private parking charges, primarily at the 'front-end' of the process.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • waamo
    • By waamo 10th Jul 18, 9:15 PM
    • 4,745 Posts
    • 6,130 Thanks
    waamo
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:15 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:15 PM
    [QUOTE]Do I use the fit for one size appeal template on the newbie thread[QUOTE]

There is a massive clue in that very sentence.
    Last edited by waamo; 10-07-2018 at 9:55 PM.
    This space for hire.
    • shebbz
    • By shebbz 10th Jul 18, 9:20 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    shebbz
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:20 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:20 PM
    Perfect, thanks for that!
    • Mickb127
    • By Mickb127 8th Sep 18, 11:40 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mickb127
    • 8th Sep 18, 11:40 AM
    • 8th Sep 18, 11:40 AM
    Can't find the newbie thread???
    • waamo
    • By waamo 8th Sep 18, 11:47 AM
    • 4,745 Posts
    • 6,130 Thanks
    waamo
    • 8th Sep 18, 11:47 AM
    • 8th Sep 18, 11:47 AM
    It's at the top of this board.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163
    This space for hire.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,085Posts Today

8,900Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • How do you rate your energy provider's recent service? Please vote in the latest MSE site poll? https://t.co/nkYxGbiXqe

• RT @Gillsnatter: "The phrase I hate is: it's only money. Money is one of the biggest causes of divorce it's one of the biggest causes of me?

• RT @TrevorNeal: Thanks Martin! It didn?t go unnoticed. Good to meet you too. We?re more likely to Swing Our Pensions these days..! #MartinL?

• Follow Martin