Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sunflowersuffolk
    • By sunflowersuffolk 10th Jul 18, 4:32 PM
    • 366Posts
    • 559Thanks
    sunflowersuffolk
    0 WOW
    Wilkinson/Wilko is there a July sale please?
    • 10th Jul 18, 4:32 PM
    0 WOW
    Wilkinson/Wilko is there a July sale please? 10th Jul 18 at 4:32 PM
    I just wondered if any one knows, are Wilko likely to have a sale soon? I want to buy a dinner set, and will be annoyed if it's reduced just after I buy it! Though normally things I want aren't reduced

Many thanks.
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Jul 18, 5:48 PM
    • 33,563 Posts
    • 39,660 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 10th Jul 18, 5:48 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 5:48 PM
    They target discounts on specific seasonable items , for example they are starting to discount BBQ stuff now
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • sunflowersuffolk
    • By sunflowersuffolk 10th Jul 18, 7:41 PM
    • 366 Posts
    • 559 Thanks
    sunflowersuffolk
    • 10th Jul 18, 7:41 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 7:41 PM
    Thanks very much, I'll just buy it now then.
    • surfsister
    • By surfsister 22nd Jul 18, 12:37 PM
    • 7,336 Posts
    • 10,746 Thanks
    surfsister
    • 22nd Jul 18, 12:37 PM
    • 22nd Jul 18, 12:37 PM
    I just wondered if any one knows, are Wilko likely to have a sale soon? I want to buy a dinner set, and will be annoyed if it's reduced just after I buy it! Though normally things I want aren't reduced

Many thanks.
    Originally posted by sunflowersuffolk
    love the name sunflowersuffolk!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,730Posts Today

8,531Users online

Martin's Twitter