Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mnd
    • By Mnd 10th Jul 18, 8:28 AM
    • 795Posts
    • 980Thanks
    Mnd
    Is TSB down again?
    • 10th Jul 18, 8:28 AM
    Is TSB down again? 10th Jul 18 at 8:28 AM
    Keep trying to log in, no luck. Internal service error
    Anyone else having this problem?
Page 1
    • pochisoldi
    • By pochisoldi 10th Jul 18, 9:00 AM
    • 147 Posts
    • 88 Thanks
    pochisoldi
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:00 AM
    • 10th Jul 18, 9:00 AM
    They tweeted last night that they were going to be playing with their mobile app.
    Looks like they broke it

Looks like the "Testplant for Sabadell Banking" is keeping up the good work, using their UK customers as guinea pigs for broken IT.
    • pochisoldi
    • By pochisoldi 10th Jul 18, 10:10 AM
    • 147 Posts
    • 88 Thanks
    pochisoldi
    • 10th Jul 18, 10:10 AM
    • 10th Jul 18, 10:10 AM
    Website welcome page: Back up again at around 0915.
    Mobile App: Working (for me on Android)
    Online banking: Broken, giving error message "8000066: Were sorry but the details you've entered are incorrect. Please re-enter your details and try again"
    which is incorrect - the reality is that one of their API's is responding with "Internal Server Error" when asked to check the login credentials.

Does anyone know how to get a job doing application testing with these people? I mean, it's now taking me about 2 minutes to diagnose which part of their API isn't working on any given day.

PochiSoldi
    • NotRichAtAll
    • By NotRichAtAll 10th Jul 18, 8:57 PM
    • 775 Posts
    • 667 Thanks
    NotRichAtAll
    • 10th Jul 18, 8:57 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 8:57 PM
    after 6hrs i am still waiting on my one time passcode to authenticate my mobile again, online tsb seems to be working for me
    • rkelly
    • By rkelly 10th Jul 18, 10:09 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    rkelly
    • 10th Jul 18, 10:09 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 10:09 PM
    after 6hrs i am still waiting on my one time passcode to authenticate my mobile again, online tsb seems to be working for me
    Originally posted by NotRichAtAll

Consider yourself lucky, i'm still waiting for an answer to my complaint from the original saga 2 months ago...
    • pochisoldi
    • By pochisoldi 11th Jul 18, 9:34 AM
    • 147 Posts
    • 88 Thanks
    pochisoldi
    • 11th Jul 18, 9:34 AM
    • 11th Jul 18, 9:34 AM
    Consider yourself lucky, i'm still waiting for an answer to my complaint from the original saga 2 months ago...
    Originally posted by rkelly
    Just rang TSB about my 8 week old complaint - no handler assigned, 8 week letter going out tonight. Next stop Financial Ombudsman.

And by the way - they've rolled 4 complaints into one, so the only effort they've expended on my complaints was to massage their figures.
    • Peter6268
    • By Peter6268 11th Jul 18, 1:58 PM
    • 29 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    Peter6268
    • 11th Jul 18, 1:58 PM
    • 11th Jul 18, 1:58 PM
    Just rang TSB about my 8 week old complaint - no handler assigned, 8 week letter going out tonight. Next stop Financial Ombudsman.

And by the way - they've rolled 4 complaints into one, so the only effort they've expended on my complaints was to massage their figures.
    Originally posted by pochisoldi

Similar to yourself, my TSB complaint has been in more than eight weeks, without receiving anything all all from them other than a 'holding letter' and a letter addressed to another customer!.

I submitted my case online to the FOS this morning.

I wait to see what happens now.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1Posts Today

4,227Users online

Martin's Twitter