Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RoryMcGarrett
    • By RoryMcGarrett 8th Jul 18, 9:44 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    RoryMcGarrett
    Renting room at work
    • 8th Jul 18, 9:44 PM
    Renting room at work 8th Jul 18 at 9:44 PM
    Hello,
    I am working in a care home and I live upstairs. The deal was rent free accomodation, but I have to be on call two nights a week. The problem is that I don't have my own private bathroom and have to share it with the elderly (I can find anything in the toilet/bathroom starting with wee and poo in the bath or floor). There is an en suite room that is vacant and my boss said no to me moving in there. He is also saying no to using the bathroom in the room. So my question is, is there any law that says that live in people have to have their own facilities? I am desperately looking for any help in fighting my boss on that.
Page 1
    • eddddy
    • By eddddy 8th Jul 18, 9:58 PM
    • 6,902 Posts
    • 6,832 Thanks
    eddddy
    • 8th Jul 18, 9:58 PM
    • 8th Jul 18, 9:58 PM
    Just wondering if your user name is your real name.

If it is, Google indexes these forums, so if your boss decided to search on your name for some reason, he/she might find this thread.

So maybe avoid saying anything that you don't want your boss to know.
    • RoryMcGarrett
    • By RoryMcGarrett 8th Jul 18, 9:59 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RoryMcGarrett
    • 8th Jul 18, 9:59 PM
    • 8th Jul 18, 9:59 PM
    nope, not my real name
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,271Posts Today

7,775Users online

Martin's Twitter