Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aayush
    • By aayush 8th Jul 18, 8:41 AM
    • 761Posts
    • 24Thanks
    aayush
    non wiring solar lights
    • 8th Jul 18, 8:41 AM
    non wiring solar lights 8th Jul 18 at 8:41 AM
    Hi
    Hope all are well and enjoyed the match yesterday
    I am looking for the above and one which out lots of light and not have any type of wiring or battery if possible auto charge battery

As we are have nice summer so far
Page 1
    • that
    • By that 8th Jul 18, 10:04 AM
    • 688 Posts
    • 380 Thanks
    that
    • 8th Jul 18, 10:04 AM
    • 8th Jul 18, 10:04 AM
    Hi
    I am looking for the above and one which out lots of light and not have any type of wiring or battery if possible auto charge battery

As we are have nice summer so far
    Originally posted by aayush
    I would rephrase your question, as it does not make sense. Possibly give an example.

There are those energy laws that energy can not be created or destroyed, just changed to a different form. So with a battery, if you want a bright light, then its charge will as half as long as a dimmer half power one. A replaceable battery will probably save you in the long run
    Last edited by that; 08-07-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    • Money_Grabber13579
    • By Money_Grabber13579 8th Jul 18, 11:21 PM
    • 2,943 Posts
    • 1,450 Thanks
    Money_Grabber13579
    • 8th Jul 18, 11:21 PM
    • 8th Jul 18, 11:21 PM
    I would rephrase your question, as it does not make sense. Possibly give an example.

There are those energy laws that energy can not be created or destroyed, just changed to a different form. So with a battery, if you want a bright light, then its charge will as half as long as a dimmer half power one. A replaceable battery will probably save you in the long run
    Originally posted by that

To be honest, the question made more sense than your response. The OP is looking for solar powered lights, which give out a lot of light and do not require wires to be trailed across the garden or batteries to be replaced. Unfortunately, I do not believe that such a thing exists as any solar powered lights which I have seen are incredibly dull.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382
    • Tom99
    • By Tom99 9th Jul 18, 12:51 AM
    • 2,992 Posts
    • 2,061 Thanks
    Tom99
    • 9th Jul 18, 12:51 AM
    • 9th Jul 18, 12:51 AM
    They have improved over the past few years.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B074Z316QC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creat iveASIN=B074Z316QC&linkCode=as2&!!!!!fredshed&link Id=3e6d1bdabd95768b67bac79a15c1800c
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

401Posts Today

5,064Users online

Martin's Twitter