Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 7th Jul 18, 2:03 AM
    • 305,011Posts
    • 32,379,709Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 31/08 Win A Makeover With Tricia, Look Fabulous Forever Products & 150 Toolally Gift Voucher
    • 7th Jul 18, 2:03 AM
    E: 31/08 Win A Makeover With Tricia, Look Fabulous Forever Products & 150 Toolally Gift Voucher 7th Jul 18 at 2:03 AM
    Look Fabulous Forever
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • chloeadkins
    • By chloeadkins 7th Jul 18, 8:23 AM
    • 2,002 Posts
    • 97,579 Thanks
    chloeadkins
    • 7th Jul 18, 8:23 AM
    • 7th Jul 18, 8:23 AM
    I have decided to run a competition where one person and a friend can come meet me at Look Fabulous Forever for a personalised makeup consultation and makeover, they will also receive a collection of makeup selected to suit their skin tone, a signed copy of my book Living the Life More Fabulous, a Not An Old Bag tote plus the winner will be given a 150 gift voucher courtesy of Toolally - my go-to earring brand.
    Love entering competitions
    Thanks to all that post.
    • ANGELWINGS
    • By ANGELWINGS 7th Jul 18, 5:24 PM
    • 1,304 Posts
    • 15,731 Thanks
    ANGELWINGS
    • 7th Jul 18, 5:24 PM
    • 7th Jul 18, 5:24 PM
    Thanks for posting, can anyone tell me the location please ?
    • thecross
    • By thecross 7th Jul 18, 5:40 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 3,791 Thanks
    thecross
    • 7th Jul 18, 5:40 PM
    As per T&C!!!8217;s:
    The prize location is in London - see below:

The prize to win is:

One makeover with Tricia Cusden for the winner and one makeover for their friend at the Look Fabulous Forever head office in Wimbledon SW19 8YB*
    One Warm or Cool Toned Collection for the winner and one for their friend.
    One 150 Gift Voucher for the winner from Toolally to be used at toolally.com**
    *The prize does not include any travel and accommodation costs, food or any other expenses incurred by the winner in taking the prize. The makeover date must be taken at a time mutually suitable to Tricia Cusden and the winner in 2018.

**The gift voucher is for the value of 150 only and subject to Toolally!!!8217;s terms & conditions that are available on their website: toolally.com.
    • LUCKYCOMPER
    • By LUCKYCOMPER 7th Jul 18, 5:40 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    LUCKYCOMPER
    It says Wimbledon in the T&C's
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

648Posts Today

7,432Users online

Martin's Twitter