Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • Chelseam
    • By Chelseam 6th Jul 18, 6:01 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    DLA and PIP
    • #1
    • 6th Jul 18, 6:01 PM
    DLA and PIP 6th Jul 18 at 6:01 PM
    Ok so Iím having proplems with flat feet my knees and I have deformed fingers Iím only 17 and struggling at college would I be able to claim benefits for this as I canít use stared physical activities with hands are painful and as for running jumping or climbing well I can bearly walk (I donít even walk properly)

    Can I claim for these issues? Thanks
Page 1
    • venison
    • By venison 6th Jul 18, 8:53 PM
    • 3,234 Posts
    • 4,207 Thanks
    • #2
    • 6th Jul 18, 8:53 PM
    • #2
    • 6th Jul 18, 8:53 PM
    As you are 17 it would be PIP
    If you are not part of the solution then you must be part of the problem.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,793Posts Today

6,165Users online

Martin's Twitter