Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 6th Jul 18, 1:35 PM
    • 1,304Posts
    • 1,607Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    ASOS Lost Order - No Refund!
    • 6th Jul 18, 1:35 PM
    ASOS Lost Order - No Refund! 6th Jul 18 at 1:35 PM
    I need to vent!

Last week I placed an order with ASOS for next day delivery and it went missing. UK Mail lost it and confirmed it was lost, both to me and to ASOS.

I asked ASOS for a replacement or a refund. They said they need to look into it which takes 12 days. So I just asked for a refund. They said they need to look into it which takes 12 days. I asked why, what are they looking into? They said they are "unable to confirm this information". They have confirmed to me that UK Mail have told them it's lost. So I don't understand what else they need to know. Surely they can refund me now, and investigate what happened with UK Mail later? This is the case with other retailers including the one I work for. We refund the customer ASAP once the couriers confirm it is lost and then investigate afterwards.

The customer should come first!

I'm fuming.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 6th Jul 18, 1:39 PM
    • 1,304 Posts
    • 1,607 Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    • 6th Jul 18, 1:39 PM
    • 6th Jul 18, 1:39 PM
    I've just been to their Facebook page to give them a piece of my mind but I'm too late... there are soooo many people complaining on there! I'm shocked!

Looks like they're having a lot of problems lately :/ Buyer beware!
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 6th Jul 18, 2:39 PM
    • 4,494 Posts
    • 4,522 Thanks
    DoaM
    • 6th Jul 18, 2:39 PM
    • 6th Jul 18, 2:39 PM
    How did you pay? And how much?

You could get the refund via your card provider (chargeback/S75 depending on the answers to the above).
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 12th Jul 18, 1:20 PM
    • 1,304 Posts
    • 1,607 Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    • 12th Jul 18, 1:20 PM
    • 12th Jul 18, 1:20 PM
    It was through PayPal so using their dispute process
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

428Posts Today

5,667Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Donald Trump has apologised and admits he said would when he meant "wouldn't" when siding with Putin over US inte? https://t.co/z1CRJSkEO1

• About to watch #AckleyBridge on C4+1. I do enjoy it, even though I always feel somewhat stressed and depressed after watching.

• RT @stevenowottny: 19/30 UK airports now charge you for spending 10 mins dropping someone off at the terminal - good investigation from @je?

• Follow Martin