Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • andymandy92
    • By andymandy92 5th Jul 18, 9:32 PM
    • 19Posts
    • 19Thanks
    andymandy92
    Can you use the internet browser and BBC IPlayer without Playstation Plus membership?
    • 5th Jul 18, 9:32 PM
    Can you use the internet browser and BBC IPlayer without Playstation Plus membership? 5th Jul 18 at 9:32 PM
    Hi My PlayStation Plus membership has almost expired....can I still download apps, use the internet browser and bbc iplayer? I will be able to connect to wifi still right? Thanks.
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 5th Jul 18, 9:53 PM
    • 17,677 Posts
    • 18,814 Thanks
    zx81
    • 5th Jul 18, 9:53 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 9:53 PM
    Of course. Unless you block its IP address on your router to reach it a lesson.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 6th Jul 18, 8:32 AM
    • 32,115 Posts
    • 20,203 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 6th Jul 18, 8:32 AM
    • 6th Jul 18, 8:32 AM
    Hi My PlayStation Plus membership has almost expired....can I still download apps, use the internet browser and bbc iplayer? I will be able to connect to wifi still right? Thanks.
    Originally posted by andymandy92

Yes you can still use the browser etc, the membership is for the free games, multiplayer and exclusive discounts on games.
    Last edited by DCFC79; 06-07-2018 at 8:39 AM.
    • Donovan_Dory
    • By Donovan_Dory 10th Jul 18, 1:59 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Donovan_Dory
    • 10th Jul 18, 1:59 PM
    • 10th Jul 18, 1:59 PM
    Yes you can but only if you are living in the UK. If you are living elsewhere then you want to be able to watch the BBC iPlayer as it restrcits the access to UK citizens only. Best solution is to use a best gaming VPN that helps you unblock BBC iPlayer as well as boost your gaming experience. you can check better Reviewsdir website
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

130Posts Today

1,603Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Donald Trump has apologised and admits he said would when he meant "wouldn't" when siding with Putin over US inte? https://t.co/z1CRJSkEO1

• About to watch #AckleyBridge on C4+1. I do enjoy it, even though I always feel somewhat stressed and depressed after watching.

• RT @stevenowottny: 19/30 UK airports now charge you for spending 10 mins dropping someone off at the terminal - good investigation from @je?

• Follow Martin