Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • luverlyjubbly
    • By luverlyjubbly 5th Jul 18, 7:10 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    luverlyjubbly
    Case Law - where to find them
    • 5th Jul 18, 7:10 PM
    Case Law - where to find them 5th Jul 18 at 7:10 PM
    Hi all,
    Can anyone assist in how to find county court judgements found against a specific PPC?
    I'm looking for examples of where the PPC have lost for example due to PoFA etc...

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 5th Jul 18, 7:16 PM
    • 59,479 Posts
    • 72,646 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 5th Jul 18, 7:16 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 7:16 PM
    Nowhere, no such records are kept and no transcripts exist, in most cases. There are a few transcripts shown by the Parking Prankster in his case law pages online.

I deliberately reply on this forum now, when people report a court defence win, with the words ''another one bites the dust'' to make it easy to search the forum to find the recent wins in one search...

Try that. One word ''dust'' as your keyword, search this forum only and 'show posts'.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• luverlyjubbly
    • By luverlyjubbly 5th Jul 18, 7:43 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    luverlyjubbly
    • 5th Jul 18, 7:43 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 7:43 PM
    Thanks Coups, much appreciated.

I'd like to have a few examples showing my PPC know they don't comply and shouldn't be wasting the court's time...again.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 5th Jul 18, 8:03 PM
    • 8,069 Posts
    • 7,926 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 5th Jul 18, 8:03 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 8:03 PM
    I'd like to have a few examples showing my PPC know they don't comply and shouldn't be wasting the court's time...again.
    Originally posted by luverlyjubbly
    Then why not use some of the specifics of your situation to search the forum?
    • waamo
    • By waamo 5th Jul 18, 8:10 PM
    • 3,666 Posts
    • 4,824 Thanks
    waamo
    • 5th Jul 18, 8:10 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 8:10 PM
    Thanks Coups, much appreciated.

Originally posted by luverlyjubbly
    You could get much better advice if we knew the story.
    This space for hire.
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 6th Jul 18, 4:54 AM
    • 2,764 Posts
    • 4,775 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 6th Jul 18, 4:54 AM
    • 6th Jul 18, 4:54 AM
    Some of the PPC's have cases on their sites too. So whichever PPC it is, then check their sites.
    About me: Capricorn. Likes: Tight defences, the tighter the better. Lucidity. Dislikes: Loquaciousness and magic words. WLTM: Someone with the facts, a private income and their own copy of the White Book.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,258Posts Today

7,030Users online

Martin's Twitter