Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cloud_dog
    • By cloud_dog 5th Jul 18, 4:32 PM
    • 3,901Posts
    • 2,346Thanks
    cloud_dog
    Replacement Mobile - Options...
    • 5th Jul 18, 4:32 PM
    Replacement Mobile - Options... 5th Jul 18 at 4:32 PM
    Hi

I have posted a question in the Mobile phone forum but was unsure if the people who frequent the Techie forum may also have some wise words or options.

You can see my Replacement Mobile phone post here.
    Personal Responsibility - Sad but True

Sometimes.... I am like a dog with a bone
Page 1
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 5th Jul 18, 4:33 PM
    • 5,234 Posts
    • 5,157 Thanks
    DoaM
    • 5th Jul 18, 4:33 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 4:33 PM
    Please stick to the original thread - you posted in the correct place. Cross-posting is spamming and against forum rules - sorry.
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • cloud_dog
    • By cloud_dog 5th Jul 18, 4:37 PM
    • 3,901 Posts
    • 2,346 Thanks
    cloud_dog
    • 5th Jul 18, 4:37 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 4:37 PM
    Hi

I don't believe it is spamming or comes under that contextual heading. I have posted where I felt the question should be placed and I have explained why I have done this and linked to the originating thread. I am aware that the Mobile forum is very heavily based on offers, plans, problems etc. Whereas this forum contains a lot of people who have knowledge of and enjoy the technical aspects of technology.
    Personal Responsibility - Sad but True

Sometimes.... I am like a dog with a bone
    • agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 5th Jul 18, 5:12 PM
    • 21,383 Posts
    • 17,211 Thanks
    agrinnall
    • 5th Jul 18, 5:12 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 5:12 PM
    It is spamming, post in one place or the other but not both. Personally I might have posted here based on the content of your post, so you could ask a Mobile board guide to merge the threads and have it here.
    • Cornucopia
    • By Cornucopia 5th Jul 18, 5:22 PM
    • 10,934 Posts
    • 11,477 Thanks
    Cornucopia
    • 5th Jul 18, 5:22 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 5:22 PM
    I've closed this thread - if anyone wants to respond to the question, they can do so in the OP's other thread.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home,
    The Money Savers Arms and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5Posts Today

3,923Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @laurawithers84: @MartinSLewis Our school is going to use your book for our new finance fortnight for year 8 students. We thought we wou?

• RT @katiejane13uk: ????????IMPORTANT - CALLING ALL LEASEHOLDERS TO COMPLETE???????? @mhclg Leasehold Reform Consultation closes this month. This is the?

• Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Follow Martin