Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • nad1611
    • By nad1611 5th Jul 18, 10:59 AM
    • 647Posts
    • 281Thanks
    nad1611
    Historical Data for Flights
    • 5th Jul 18, 10:59 AM
    Historical Data for Flights 5th Jul 18 at 10:59 AM
    Hi All.
    I am about to claim some compensation for a cancelled flight on the 25/6/18 my return journey of my holiday from Prague, when I remembered that the outward journey on 15/6/18 was delayed. We arrived at our final destination 5hrs late but I'm not sure how late our actual Airport (Budapest) arrival was. I'm pretty sure we would have arrived three hours later than scheduled, however I'm not 100% sure.

I have all the details for the flight on the 25th, but I've tried looking at some of the Flight data sites Flight Stats and Flightradar for the 15th, but they only show the last 7 days or so, you need to subscribe and pay if you want details beyond that. There's a seven day trial but I can't see how easy it is to cancel so I thought I'd check here first.

I know you're aren't allowed to use the data for the claim, but I wanted a reminder. I have my tickets etc to send with the claim anyway, so don't really need it, it's more out of interest. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • Tyzap
    • By Tyzap 5th Jul 18, 11:28 AM
    • 1,504 Posts
    • 672 Thanks
    Tyzap
    • 5th Jul 18, 11:28 AM
    • 5th Jul 18, 11:28 AM
    Hi All.
    I am about to claim some compensation for a cancelled flight on the 25/6/18 my return journey of my holiday from Prague, when I remembered that the outward journey on 15/6/18 was delayed. We arrived at our final destination 5hrs late but I'm not sure how late our actual Airport (Budapest) arrival was. I'm pretty sure we would have arrived three hours later than scheduled, however I'm not 100% sure.

I have all the details for the flight on the 25th, but I've tried looking at some of the Flight data sites Flight Stats and Flightradar for the 15th, but they only show the last 7 days or so, you need to subscribe and pay if you want details beyond that. There's a seven day trial but I can't see how easy it is to cancel so I thought I'd check here first.

I know you're aren't allowed to use the data for the claim, but I wanted a reminder. I have my tickets etc to send with the claim anyway, so don't really need it, it's more out of interest. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by nad1611
    Hi Nad1611,

If you post your exact flight details on the correct airline thread we can check it for you.

Good luck
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
    • nad1611
    • By nad1611 5th Jul 18, 5:18 PM
    • 647 Posts
    • 281 Thanks
    nad1611
    • 5th Jul 18, 5:18 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 5:18 PM
    Ok,thanks.How do i find the correct thread, is it simply a matter of wading through?
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 5th Jul 18, 10:47 PM
    • 3,336 Posts
    • 2,150 Thanks
    jpsartre
    • 5th Jul 18, 10:47 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 10:47 PM
    They're pretty much all on the first one or two pages of the forum. If you say the airline someone can link to it if you are unable to find it yourself.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

248Posts Today

2,877Users online

Martin's Twitter