Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • wires99
    • By wires99 4th Jul 18, 8:08 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 1Thanks
    wires99
    Highview parking
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:08 PM
    Highview parking 4th Jul 18 at 8:08 PM
    Hi, I've had a scan through the newbie section but need help please. I've just returned from holiday so don't have long to respond with my appeal.

I've seen the template letter to copy.
    When I go onto their appeal page I get asked to confirm if I'm the driver or not. Guess I should select not.

Secondly, a few points I've seen on the forum. The date they have my car on camera is 17/4/2018. the first letter is dated 11/6/2018. Is that itself grounds to appeal?

Thanks
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 4th Jul 18, 8:36 PM
    • 37,308 Posts
    • 21,477 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:36 PM
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:36 PM
    Just send the template appeal as is

If you weren't the driver of course you select no to that question.

Throughout here you are advised never to reveal who was driving!
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 4th Jul 18, 8:37 PM
    • 61,622 Posts
    • 74,515 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:37 PM
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:37 PM
    I've seen the template letter to copy.
    When I go onto their appeal page I get asked to confirm if I'm the driver or not. Guess I should select not.
    Yes, you choose the one that says either 'you were not the driver OR the PCN has an error'.

Secondly, a few points I've seen on the forum. The date they have my car on camera is 17/4/2018. the first letter is dated 11/6/2018. Is that itself grounds to appeal?
    Dates don't matter with a Non-POFA PCN, so you won't need this. They will cancel!

Easiest one you could have chosen, it will be done and dusted by next week.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • wires99
    • By wires99 4th Jul 18, 8:44 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    wires99
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:44 PM
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:44 PM
    Thanks.

From what I've read I'm confident I'll win. Just making sure I don't mess up and give them grounds to chase me.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 4th Jul 18, 8:52 PM
    • 61,622 Posts
    • 74,515 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:52 PM
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:52 PM
    Highview are a firm I would be happy to be chased by! It would be amusing. Did you know about the Parking Prankster's fun appeals he had with them, where his first appeal to Highview was *different* from his POPLA appeals, loads of times?!

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2013/05/highview-parking-spurred-into-immediate.html

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2013/07/elvis-walks-free-map-department-fails.html

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2013/06/highview-parking-send-in-map-of-wrong.html

That was before they stopped bothering to take people to POPLA who had sussed them! Hilarious exchange with Highview, how narked they were about his appeals wasting their time, LOL...
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

483Posts Today

5,464Users online

Martin's Twitter