IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Highview parking

Hi, I've had a scan through the newbie section but need help please. I've just returned from holiday so don't have long to respond with my appeal.

I've seen the template letter to copy.
When I go onto their appeal page I get asked to confirm if I'm the driver or not. Guess I should select not.

Secondly, a few points I've seen on the forum. The date they have my car on camera is 17/4/2018. the first letter is dated 11/6/2018. Is that itself grounds to appeal?

Thanks

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Just send the template appeal as is

If you weren't the driver of course you select no to that question.

Throughout here you are advised never to reveal who was driving!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,642
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've seen the template letter to copy.
    When I go onto their appeal page I get asked to confirm if I'm the driver or not. Guess I should select not.
    Yes, you choose the one that says either 'you were not the driver OR the PCN has an error'.
    Secondly, a few points I've seen on the forum. The date they have my car on camera is 17/4/2018. the first letter is dated 11/6/2018. Is that itself grounds to appeal?
    Dates don't matter with a Non-POFA PCN, so you won't need this. They will cancel!

Easiest one you could have chosen, it will be done and dusted by next week.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • wires99
    wires99 Posts: 6
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks.

From what I've read I'm confident I'll win. Just making sure I don't mess up and give them grounds to chase me.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,642
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Highview are a firm I would be happy to be chased by! It would be amusing. Did you know about the Parking Prankster's fun appeals he had with them, where his first appeal to Highview was *different* from his POPLA appeals, loads of times?!

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2013/05/highview-parking-spurred-into-immediate.html

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2013/07/elvis-walks-free-map-department-fails.html

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2013/06/highview-parking-send-in-map-of-wrong.html

That was before they stopped bothering to take people to POPLA who had sussed them! Hilarious exchange with Highview, how narked they were about his appeals wasting their time, LOL...
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure