Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Scottish Princess
    • By Scottish Princess 4th Jul 18, 6:33 PM
    • 51Posts
    • 10Thanks
    Scottish Princess
    Vodaphone. No access to account for months
    • 4th Jul 18, 6:33 PM
    Vodaphone. No access to account for months 4th Jul 18 at 6:33 PM
    Used to have 5 accounts with Voda, but seriously losing the will to live with them.
    Finally left, as despite numerous phone calls to Customer Services who tried in vain to sort the problem out, still not had access to my count for months. Unfortunately, there are still two phone numbers on the account, and despite being charged over £200 this month alone, still have no access to my account.
    Spent another hour on the phone trying to gain access, but nada.
    Can log on but not see my itemized bill.
    Loads and loads of excuses, try in 24 hours ( had that a few times) but no. Vodaphone are updating the system, had that a few times too.
    Seriously guys, itís appalling. Any advice, as losing the will to live. Think they do it on purpose so youíll get fed up of trying.
    Going to escalate if O donít hear anything from them. Sent them an email today but not holding my breath!

Please help!
Page 1
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 4th Jul 18, 6:49 PM
    • 7,794 Posts
    • 2,531 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 4th Jul 18, 6:49 PM
    • 4th Jul 18, 6:49 PM
    You can't uless you make a formal complaint and wait 8 weeks for them to give the runaround - again.

See the main Vodafone Complaints Thread and follow the repeated instructions to contact the WRT if you want to get anywhere with Vodafone.
    • Scottish Princess
    • By Scottish Princess 4th Jul 18, 8:23 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    Scottish Princess
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:23 PM
    • 4th Jul 18, 8:23 PM
    Have done that. They are an absolute nightmare!!
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 5th Jul 18, 7:46 AM
    • 7,794 Posts
    • 2,531 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 5th Jul 18, 7:46 AM
    • 5th Jul 18, 7:46 AM
    Have been for several years now. Best to avoid "services" after the first attempt and go to the WRT. If you have done that, post the resulting reference number on the main Vodafone Complaints Thread so Lee and his team will pick it up on here too.
    Last edited by mobilejunkie; 05-07-2018 at 7:49 AM.
    • dazzaofdagenham
    • By dazzaofdagenham 5th Jul 18, 8:10 AM
    • 1,178 Posts
    • 389 Thanks
    dazzaofdagenham
    • 5th Jul 18, 8:10 AM
    • 5th Jul 18, 8:10 AM
    Try emailing. Nick.jeffrey@vodafone.com
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 5th Jul 18, 11:10 AM
    • 8,671 Posts
    • 6,437 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 5th Jul 18, 11:10 AM
    • 5th Jul 18, 11:10 AM
    Have done that. They are an absolute nightmare!!
    Originally posted by Scottish Princess
    Are you saying you've you've escalated to the WRT and they've not been of help? I'd be surprised!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

130Posts Today

1,603Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Donald Trump has apologised and admits he said would when he meant "wouldn't" when siding with Putin over US inte? https://t.co/z1CRJSkEO1

• About to watch #AckleyBridge on C4+1. I do enjoy it, even though I always feel somewhat stressed and depressed after watching.

• RT @stevenowottny: 19/30 UK airports now charge you for spending 10 mins dropping someone off at the terminal - good investigation from @je?

• Follow Martin