Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 3rd Jul 18, 7:41 AM
    • 13,184Posts
    • 41,506Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    £12 M&S Prosecco Dine in 4th - 17th July
    • 3rd Jul 18, 7:41 AM
    0 WOW
    £12 M&S Prosecco Dine in 4th - 17th July 3rd Jul 18 at 7:41 AM
    https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/food-to-order/dine-in?

Its increased in price to £12 as it includes Prosecco.

"Choose your Dine In menu at your M&S
    *Dine In is available in selected stores and products may vary by store. Vegetarian and Made Without Wheat options available (V) - see in store for details. Substituations may apply, see in store for details. "

MAINS
    Rotisserie chicken - In a sweet and sticky marinade
    Gastropub steak lasagne - Layers of rich ragu and pasta topped with creamy cheddar sauce
    Gastropub chicken and ham en croutes - With a pulled ham, cider, leek and cheese sauce in buttery puff pastry
    Cook Menu lemon and parmesan chicken - With smoked bacon, cherry tomatoes and spinach
    Gastropub beef mac 'n' cheese - Creamy macaroni cheese with a beef and tomato ragu, topped with a crispy cheese crumb

SIDE DISHES
    Frites(V) - Seasoned potato fries
    Peas and carrots (V) - With mint butter
    Minted new potatoes (V) - With butter, chives, parsley and mint
    Four leaf salad (V) - Fresh and crisp

DESSERTS
    Profiterole stack (V) - Delicate choux pastries filled with fresh cream and layered with chocolate sauce
    Bramley apple pie (v) - Sweet and tangy bramley apple slices baked in puff pastry
    Lemon and mascarpone cheesecake slices (V) - Sicilian lemon and mascarpone baked cheesecake on a digestive biscuit base, topped with a lemon glaze
    Raspberries (V)
    Passion fruit Swiss roll - A pretty striped sponge filled with whipped cream and a tangy passion fruit sauce

WINES AND DRINKS Products may vary. Wine or non-alcoholic options available. See in store for details

*Terms and conditions Menu correct at time of publishing. Offer runs from Wednesday 4 to Tuesday 17 July 2018 in selected UK stores.

Subject to availability. See in store for details.
    Choose from a selection of mains, plus sides, plus dessert, plus prosecco or wine (or non-alcoholic alternative) for £12.
    Excludes Channel Islands, overseas stores, M&S Outlet stores and Simply Food stores at BP Connect, railways, motorway services, hospitals and airports.
    Please drink responsibly.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 10 Jul: If you go into an M&S store (find your nearest) until Tue 17 Jul, you can gets its £12 dine-in meal for two, which includes a main, side, dessert and prosecco, or wine or a non-alcoholic alternative.

The M&S website lists five mains, four sides and five desserts, including rotisserie chicken, steak lasagne, minted new potatoes, profiteroles and lemon and mascarpone cheesecake - see full menu. There are also vegetarian and wheat-free options available when you ask in store. The prosecco and wine on offer varies between stores.

You canít get this offer at stores in the Channel Islands or overseas, or at outlet stores, or those at railway or service stations, hospitals or airports. Please be drinkaware.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original post!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Naomi; 10-07-2018 at 6:03 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • anotheruser
    • By anotheruser 11th Jul 18, 9:31 AM
    • 2,616 Posts
    • 1,544 Thanks
    anotheruser
    • 11th Jul 18, 9:31 AM
    • 11th Jul 18, 9:31 AM
    Whatever happened to it being £10?
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 11th Jul 18, 9:34 AM
    • 13,184 Posts
    • 41,506 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 11th Jul 18, 9:34 AM
    • 11th Jul 18, 9:34 AM
    Whatever happened to it being £10?
    Originally posted by anotheruser

Its £12 because of the Prosecco, usually its only normal wine thats why.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • parcival
    • By parcival 12th Jul 18, 10:11 AM
    • 460 Posts
    • 274 Thanks
    parcival
    • 12th Jul 18, 10:11 AM
    • 12th Jul 18, 10:11 AM
    Bet it will be £12 with normal wine from now on. This will be M and S way of getting to a new price point.

In our M and S yesterday the Prosseco had run out so it was Cava!
    • Buggins
    • By Buggins 12th Jul 18, 1:17 PM
    • 315 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    Buggins
    • 12th Jul 18, 1:17 PM
    • 12th Jul 18, 1:17 PM
    Ok...so if you don't have the Prosecco and take fruit juice instead can you have it for £10?????
    • parcival
    • By parcival 12th Jul 18, 2:05 PM
    • 460 Posts
    • 274 Thanks
    parcival
    • 12th Jul 18, 2:05 PM
    • 12th Jul 18, 2:05 PM
    No........
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 12th Jul 18, 2:13 PM
    • 13,184 Posts
    • 41,506 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 12th Jul 18, 2:13 PM
    • 12th Jul 18, 2:13 PM
    Ok...so if you don't have the Prosecco and take fruit juice instead can you have it for £10?????
    Originally posted by Buggins

No in the same way that the £10 meal deal is £10 whether you have fruit juice or wine.
    • Buggins
    • By Buggins 13th Jul 18, 7:58 AM
    • 315 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    Buggins
    • 13th Jul 18, 7:58 AM
    • 13th Jul 18, 7:58 AM
    I was being sarcastic....but it highlights that it is a price rise in disguise!
    • Alilon
    • By Alilon 13th Jul 18, 8:42 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Alilon
    • 13th Jul 18, 8:42 AM
    Its got boring
    • 13th Jul 18, 8:42 AM
    The prosecco is often in same price range as the wines anyway on the shelves so there is no justification for an extra £2.00.
    As for the food it has become boring its the same menu every two weeks. And if you are Gluten free or Veggie you have to hunt on them shelves for a subitue and usually there is little choice. Have stoppped buying it now
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,286Posts Today

6,271Users online

Martin's Twitter