Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • belasta
    • By belasta 2nd Jul 18, 10:57 AM
    • 26Posts
    • 117Thanks
    belasta
    Handmade Card Presentation Boxes and Bulk Buy Card Stock (UK)
    • 2nd Jul 18, 10:57 AM
    Handmade Card Presentation Boxes and Bulk Buy Card Stock (UK) 2nd Jul 18 at 10:57 AM
    I am making invites for my sister In law for the christening of my niece.

Invites look great but she has asked to look into maybe having boxes for the cards instead if just put in envelopes.

Can anyone suggest a reasonable supplier for the boxes for these (these are 6x6 but would be making more in future)

Also anyone know any good suppliers for bulk buy designed card stock - almost ran out of the pattern stock i bought from the Works which cost quite a bit and would like to see if I could find a better supplier if I ever get asked again.

The cheaper the better but would like good quality too! X
    Getting married in 2017

Wins of 2016: Hotel Overnight Stay, 2 Cinema tickets...
Page 1
    • emsi_b
    • By emsi_b 9th Aug 18, 2:06 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 192 Thanks
    emsi_b
    • 9th Aug 18, 2:06 PM
    • 9th Aug 18, 2:06 PM
    Hi! Not sure if you have a die cutting machine, but Tattered Lace do metal dies to make your own boxes with- they're on my wish list, so can't tell you how good they are, but they come in A5 size.

Paper wise, I love Limetree crafts paper and card- you can buy online, or you can catch them at papercrafting shows. There is patterned, plain and textured card and paper available. Otherwise, I just keep my eyes open for offers at The Works, Hobbycraft etc.

There's also a Country Baskets near me, but the stock they have varies, so you might not want to rely on them if you're making a big batch.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,692Posts Today

7,302Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin