Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,481
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'll have to wait for mine until after I get back from holidays. Probably won't weigh first week back as only a couple of days after we get back! Want give myself half a chance to get back into taeget before y next holiday:rotfl:.

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    [/B]

Not sure really.
    Not sure why they are having such a push on target members TBH? :think:
    No nor me, she said it was cause once you are at target you are forgotten apart from Diamond ,member
    joedenise wrote: »
    I'll have to wait for mine until after I get back from holidays. Probably won't weigh first week back as only a couple of days after we get back! Want give myself half a chance to get back into taeget before y next holiday:rotfl:.

Denise

Best plan:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    bubbs wrote: »
    No nor me, she said it was cause once you are at target you are forgotten apart from Diamond ,member

Best plan:rotfl::rotfl:

Well.It is true but the only good thing is that it is free for us.
    I always got the impression they werent too bothered as we dont pay!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Bykerlass
    Bykerlass Posts: 941
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Evening all:)
    Are there any vouchers available in the magazines do you know? Think I seriously need to join:(
    I USED TO BE INDECISIVE BUT NOW I'M NOT SO SURE!

Rich people tell you that money doesn't bring you happiness just so the poor people don't feel jealous.
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    I dont think that you do digress
    I think it is really important.
    Do you think your DH has got worse since you got married or is it that reality has set in?

My mum got married twice and both ended up seperated within a year or 2 as once married men change. I think it's a control thing but I don't get why
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    My mum got married twice and both ended up seperated within a year or 2 as once married men change. I think it's a control thing but I don't get why

I have never been engaged or married!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,671
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Morning all.

congratualations tothe losers, commiseratinos to the gainers and hugs to those of you suffering health or personal problems at the moment - hope you are in a better place soon.

It's a STS for me this week.
  • Sky_
    Sky_ Posts: 605
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Morning all, I hope everyone is enjoying the slightly cooler but still sunny weather.

I've been given the all-clear and my cancer is officially in remission! :j :j :j

Food today:
    B/L: Ryvitas (B) with quark, apple, chopped peppers and apple.
    D: Aldi skinny sausages (4.5) with mash (2) and various veg.
    S: Milk in drinks (A)

Have a great day everyone. :D
    2022. 2% MF challenge. £730/3000
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Sky_ wrote: »
    Morning all, I hope everyone is enjoying the slightly cooler but still sunny weather.

I've been given the all-clear and my cancer is officially in remission! :j :j :j

Food today:
    B/L: Ryvitas (B) with quark, apple, chopped peppers and apple.
    D: Aldi skinny sausages (4.5) with mash (2) and various veg.
    S: Milk in drinks (A)

Have a great day everyone. :D

Great post sky..... :T
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I'm been reading a blog called narcissistswife which is quite good actually. from reading it she stayed for a while then left (after a failed attempt she managed to get free completely and they are now divorced) I feel a bit like I'm arming myself in a way.

Definitely, knowledge (and awareness) is power. That blog sounds v interesting.
    I do think for those of us who live on our own life can be tough financially.
    Our fixed costs are much the same as if there were 2.
    Anyway it is what it is.

YES. I am always having this 'discussion' with my coupled-up friends who just don't get it. I'm 'lucky' that my parents died and left me the house because if I had mortgage/rent to pay I would literally have no spare cash at all.

Anyway, onto cheerier things. I stuck to plan 100% all week and who'da thunk it?
    I lost 3lbs! :rotfl: Bringing me to -0.5lbs for the challenge after a shaky start :o I'm at 14.4 now, interim target is to get under 14 by the time I go to Dublin in 3 weeks.

I saw a new physio yesterday about my problem foot, had an extremely painful massage and she has given me a different slant on it than others, with some new exercises to try so I'm feeling hopeful about being able to get a bit more active again.

No food plan for today yet, but I have some spring onions in the greenhouse that look like they may be ready so I'm thinking maybe some sort of potato salad if I can find a SW version...

Well done to all those losing, hugs to those who need them. Hope you all have lovely/exciting/restful weekend plans.

ETA - Amazing news Sky!! So pleased for you xx
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family