Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • greent
    • By greent 30th Jun 18, 10:17 AM
    • 7,534Posts
    • 76,555Thanks
    greent
    NST 07/2018 - Survive July!
    • 30th Jun 18, 10:17 AM
    NST 07/2018 - Survive July! 30th Jun 18 at 10:17 AM
    • The challenge runs from 1st - 31st July 2018
    • NSDs - if you like to monitor NSDs, choose either the gentler target of 13 or the stretching target of 20 - or set your own somewhere in between! Usual exceptions (fuel, YS items, medical (inc for animals!) etc) apply
    • Remember others - donate money/ items/ time to a charity of your choice. Helping at PTA events comes under this! As do Random Acts of Kindness (RAOKs)
      Pay to your debts or savings FIRST and live off the rest

• Set your budgets
    • Use things up - not just food in cupboards & freezer, but toiletries and excess cleaning products etc - share your wins! Using something up instead of buying something else is
    • Revisit those targets you set back in January. We are halfway through the year !!!8211; how are you doing? - do you need to tweak things to stay/ get back on track or set some new targets/ aims?
    • Vacation time !!!8211; school hols have started for those in Scotland, I believe. For England & Wales the school hols will start this month. Budget accordingly - what free or low cost things can you find to do? - especially for any rainy times. Maybe check local faceb00k pages for details of what!!!8217;s on and any offers. And for those with no bother for school holiday periods, they may be planning their Summer getaways or days out. Make the most of any memberships you have (you've already paid for them, after all! ) and any vouchers you can find. Gr0up0n sometimes has good deals for different things to do - check the local page for anywhere you plan on visiting to see if there are deals on local attractions/ restaurants.
    • Inspire others - share your ideas on here of things to do with kids/ how to keep holiday costs down/ what things you!!!8217;ve used up (especially if you!!!8217;ve used them as a substitute for something)
    • Value for money -research for any planned (or unexpected ) spends. Don't forget cashback sites for purchases. Often banks seem to have offers you can activate for cashback on debit card purchases - if you're going to spend then getting some money back is a bonus!
    • Every day - check in and also remember your daily gratitudes.

• Jump - or run, garden, swim, walk !!!8211; we all know that being active is good for us - ideally 3 or more sessions a week. Take care in warm weather and stay hydrated.
    • Unless budgeted, no takeaways, coffee shops, lunches out etc. Picnics for days out are great - maybe have a budget for ice creams and extra drinks for the way home. Social plans are hopefully already thought of (birthday meals/ takeaways/ night in pub for football etc) and can be budgeted accordingly
    • Lose the excess. Most of us have too much stuff. Declutter. Use things up. Donate to a worthwhile cause. Sell books/ CDs/ old games on Z1ff1t/ Mus1c Magp1e (not forgetting to go through a cashback site first) Sell on flebay/ gumtree/ faceb00k/ car boot sale - any money made can either be put towards debt/ savings or maybe summer treats (you all know your own situations and what would work for you) If there's excess weight, maybe jump/ run/ walk a little more and be mindful of what you are eating. Perhaps keep track on here of items/ lbs lost and £s made
    • Yearly plans -we are halfway through 2018. If you haven't planned on how to finance Christmas/ birthdays in the second half of the year/ DIY things which need doing (we keep an ongoing list of large and small jobs and try to knock something off it each month)/ any holiday plans you may have - NOW is the time to think about this. Perhaps draw up a list of birthdays between now and January and also a Xmas list and keep an eye out for items/ put money aside monthly. Don't forget yourself -make a list of what you!!!8217;d like for Xmas and then you'll be prepared when asked!

So come along for the journey, Turtles - let's encourage one another to not just survive July, but to enjoy it as well! xx
    Last edited by greent; 02-07-2018 at 3:58 PM.
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/10 £104927 01/11 £89873 01/12 £76317 01/13 £52546 01/14 £35356 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    BTL Mtge 12/16 £69786. 2018 OPs (#18) £7127.06/£7500
    Net sales 2018 £724.53/£1000 PAYDOX18 (#15) Done £18918.90
Page 6
    • Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 4th Jul 18, 5:51 PM
    • 1,688 Posts
    • 16,425 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    Well, today didn't go as planned. Got up early, showered and dressed, walked outside. Heat hit me and I thought "no way can I walk around in this". So we've had a day in. Good news is NSD 3 and the voucher doesn't expire until the end of the month.
    I had to have another lie down this afternoon. Just got up. Himself actually had a nap as well. That's unheard of! This heat really is playing havoc with our sleeping patterns.
    So haven't done much. Just off to make garlic mushrooms and pizza for tea.
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 4th Jul 18, 5:55 PM
    • 7,941 Posts
    • 60,201 Thanks
    apple muncher
    My noisy nosey neighbours came back from holiday last sun morning. And we have hardly heard them yet!

And the non-gardening neighbours on the other side seem to have decided to take their back patch of overgrownness and tame it. We still need to hammer those biits of copper piping in to the trees, but it is a positive thing.

Today I am therefore very happy to have compliant normal-behaving neighbours for a bit, for a cooler day, for good times at work, for getting more stuff done, for cheerful colleagues, for doing ZCUT #5 with my 12k KB, for cheering up a colleague as I remembered her bday, for making contact with some recyc people re mum's house contents.
    NST November New Yorker #8; NSD 13/15; Ex 6/21 ; craft 56 (196); remove 16 (653)
    2018 Pay off: £4509; 2
    018 sell £55.10; WLOSW 3/10

Mortgage £18,634 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • Tropically
    • By Tropically 4th Jul 18, 6:10 PM
    • 307 Posts
    • 1,053 Thanks
    Tropically
    NSD number 1. Having a cuddle with my cats, hoping for rain right now. My water butt is empty. Airbnb guests checking in tomorrow.
    Mortgage started at £318,000 in June 2016. Original MF - 2041
    2017 OPs: £7000/£7000
    Mortgage in Nov 2017 - £297,808
    • EarlyRetirement
    • By EarlyRetirement 4th Jul 18, 6:28 PM
    • 65 Posts
    • 264 Thanks
    EarlyRetirement
    NSD 2/15

Today i have spent £7.50, £2.50 on dog food and £5.00 on flowere for a birthday gift.
    Lunch in work today was ham salad and fruit.
    I have written down all the food in both freezers, will do the cupboards tomorrow in readyness to draw up a menu plan for next week.
    Been a busy, emotionally draining day in work, an early night is in store for me after I have wrapped three items that sold today ready to post in the morning.
    We have had an afternoon of rain that was lovely and cooling

Have a good evening all.
    • cuddlymarm
    • By cuddlymarm 4th Jul 18, 6:51 PM
    • 1,188 Posts
    • 6,124 Thanks
    cuddlymarm
    Good evening everybody
    Today has been and spends day £2.95 in Mr T for salad and bananas ( some things I like to choose myself rather than coming in the online shop) and £2.57 on hayfever tablets.
    I spent the morning doing my volunteer shift at our local charity shop. I do two mornings a week. I havenít got anything to donate at the moment so Iím afraid my time will have to do.
    I walked to the shop so thatís todayís excercise done.
    Tea was sausage, egg and beans. Cheap and yummy.
    We are off to a quiz night tonight so a small spend. The quiz cost £3 each and the price of a diet pop so not breaking the bank.
    Anyway better go
    I hope everyone has had a good and productive day
    Cuddles
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 4th Jul 18, 7:18 PM
    • 2,537 Posts
    • 24,916 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    NSD 4/20 NSD achieved today.
    Will be making donations this month to charity. Still to do.
    Set - Done the budget for the month.
    Use - Will definitely be doing this. Still using up things already in.
    Revisit - Am going to set new goals. Made a list of goals and bucket list.
    Vacation - Not going on holiday. Planning to have some days out/experiences.
    Inspire - Will try.
    Value - Will look into this.
    Every - Have done. Grateful for:
    Getting home early again.
    Having a good night sleep.
    Doing self-care today.
    Jump - Will definitely do walking as it will help my mental health also. Walked from bus stop to work also walking around school doing errands today.
    Unless - Not needed today.
    Lose - Have put another item aside for cs this morning.
    Yearly - Have made a list as to what needs to done or going out trips/experiences/voluntary work for rest of the year.

My friend came round this evening. She heard bad news about her Dad's health - lung cancer has spread further then expected. Was only recently diagnosed. Can only support her as best as I can.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2018
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    Nst november in new york NSD 13/20
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 4th Jul 18, 8:02 PM
    • 7,941 Posts
    • 60,201 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Hugs for you and your friend Kerry Woman.
    NST November New Yorker #8; NSD 13/15; Ex 6/21 ; craft 56 (196); remove 16 (653)

Mortgage £18,634 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 4th Jul 18, 8:52 PM
    • 1,885 Posts
    • 16,259 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    Today was NSD 2

Tried to cancel a cc in the bank today but spent so long waiting for someone to see me, and then again on hold on an automated rubbish line, I gave up and came home. So I have £2,500 credit open to me still. Ho hum. Might actually come in handy one day......

Not a lot else done today, just posted some bits (already had the stamps) and sorting things for the kids, then melting in the car.
    The heat stole my day. Annoyed about it. Will do better tomorrow

Did manage to get one book finished and it is in the charity shop box by the front door. Filling up nicely

All food from stores. Lunchboxes planned. Meals tomorrow may be on the 'interesting' side of the scale.
    MFW START DATE May 16 £118,340 : Oct17 - £109,495.00Dec17 £108,800Jan 18 £108,392.98 Mar 18 £108,504.72Apr £108,099May £106,999Jun 105,999.Jul 105,300Aug £103,999 Sept £102,999 Oct 101,999November £101,300.00
    NEXT GOAL is sub £100k before 2019Mortgage-free wannabe 2018 #65
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 4th Jul 18, 9:19 PM
    • 2,590 Posts
    • 27,370 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Hugs Kerry Woman.

Yesterday and today were both spendy. Silly bits really. Was getting the bits of mum's shopping that I couldn't get in the Icyland shop and bought ketchup for me to go with the bacon and barm cakes I was taking with me for one of my meals (mum gave me hers a while back and I knew we needed more).

Sprung awake bothered about the time - alarm clock needs a new battery and I didn't find time to hunt for one yesterday. I had a regular place to keep them but once DS3 knows about them they vanish. It was one minute to six. My sleeping is getting better - think the discipline of last week helped (tending to wake spontaneously between 5am and 6 am and want to go to sleep by midnight). If I don't have to be anywhere I let myself have another hour or two if I need/ want them (knees and ankles especiallly seem to be creaky if I haven't had enough sleep) after taking my morning pills (lengthy process).

Getting up is done slowly, in stages. It's not perfect (and still need a couple of weeks to get it to be a habit) but it's much better than it was - only one night without sleep in the past fortnight whereas it used to be 2 or 3 a week.

Taxi was booked for 20 to 9am so did all the morning things plus gathered up pots and recycling for the kitchen (water consumption is high) and found all the paperwork I needed (which basically meant going through each pile of sorted paperwork except for one, to check for anything I might need).

Went to collect mum and took her to her appointment, managed to book my physio assessment at the same time - on the same floor but in opposite directions, so another bit crossed off the list. Booked mum's next foot appointment then phoned for a taxi to take us into the town shopping centre (I live in the civic centre but the shopping has moved across town over the years).

Mum wanted hairspray but then added fish, blood and bone, a watering can, packet rice and jars of sauces. However first I insisted on going to close 3 old accounts at 2 different 'banks' (all within one block along from where the taxi set us down). This has needed doing for a while but was non urgent and we needed a day with an infirmary or dentist visit and for mum to not be too tired or hungry afterwards. The paperwork was in a plastic wallet but looked like it had been kicked round the floor a couple of times because of coming out each time it might be possible to sort this out.

First account hasn't had money coming in or out for about 2 years, there was only £18.42 in there and mum sat on her walker whilst I did the talking and then took the withdrawal slip and then the formal closure notification to her for signing.

The second place took longer. I had transferred funds from both the accounts into mum's main account but the empty accounts needed formally closing. No queue and everyone was very helpful but he technology let us down and the card had to go in and out several times. Mission accomplished (and a penny interest back) so I now have a whole slew of old statementts, cards, cheque books etc to shred.

Asked mum to pick which of 2 shops she wanted to try to get all/ most of her shopping and we were outside HB so went in there. Got everything including the watering can (I would have preferred buckets - it's only to move water from the water butt to the plants) but had to buy an extra carrier beside the one I had taken, then phoned for another taxi and walked off the pedestrianised centre to wait for it.

After sending mum home, I went back in to buy a crafty bit (tape I couldn't get in the usual place) then had to sit on a bench on the way home as I was hungry and went a bit dizzy. Home, ate a sandwich and packed for crafts.

Went there and back by taxi (had done enough walking with 2 bags of shopping, my bag with rafts of paperwork and mum's keys and handbag for most of the morning). The centre had visitors and had laid on a buffet (the receptionist rejected some of the biscuits one of the boys bought on the grounds that they 'weren't'posh enough'. Some of the residents have lunch there but because the 'staff' had been doing the buffet, they sent out for barm cakes for lunch. I was offered one but they wouldn't let me pay for it or the 2 cans of coke I usually buy. Best of all, towards the end of the session we were fed leftover buffet bt by bit - chicken legs (I had the lettuce) 2 sandwiches (more lettuce), biscuits (I failed to resist choc hobnobs) and cheese - we ate some then I brought 3 bits home to grate for cooking. The supreme cadger bagsied the coleslaw and potato salad before anyone else got a look in. Anything left gets binned.

They had referred to the guest in hushed tones (using his title). However they didn't know he's an old friend of mine, so when he emerged from the meeting he said "Hello mothernerd" and I said "Hello Firstname", back.

Easy crafts session, only 4 there (more appointments). I had thought about making cinnamon dough ornaments but was worried about consistency in the heat (bad experience with hm playdough on a sweltering May day stall). Last week they painted little birdhouses (I was on holiday) so some people wanted to paint them with a second coat. I found some butterflies and owls for those who like them but generally a relaxed and chatty time, which was what I needed.

Relieved to get out of the taxi and realise I don't have to be anywhere until tomorrow afternoon. Did take 5 library books back in the last 15 minutes before closing and brought in my clean dry clothes as I came back in. Probably have 3 more bags of stuff to go to the cs but have taken off my trainers now.

Today I am grateful for free food, old friends, libraries and jigsaws. Off to shred (paperwork that is).
    This year I will be fierce
    NST Nov #1 SFD 11/20 Food£99.03/£180 Travel £3.20/£12 Ent/diy £14/£12 Ext DS3 bed and mattress
    No Debt No mortgage
    • swimminginaseaofdebt
    • By swimminginaseaofdebt 4th Jul 18, 10:15 PM
    • 822 Posts
    • 5,116 Thanks
    swimminginaseaofdebt
    Evening everyone

Day 4 update:
    • NSDs - 15 - 3/15
    • Use things up - will do! - read a library book
    • Check in every day - will try my best - 4/31
    • Jump - will walk as much as I can, would like to do other forms of exercise but being a single parent of a 2 year old puts a stop to this. Wish there was affordable gyms with crŤche facilities - took a different bus home from my normal which involved a longer walk when I got off
    • Read as many books as possible - 1 book in progress, 1 book completed
    SPC11 #564 - £186.83
    SPC12 #564 - In Progress
    Stars from Sue -
    • misstara
    • By misstara 4th Jul 18, 10:38 PM
    • 2,929 Posts
    • 20,727 Thanks
    misstara
    Still on 1/13 NSDs. Was on training today and went for lunch with an old colleague who was at the same training. Also bought lunch stuff for the next 2 days.

Gratitudes - a good catchup, my garden, sitting in the sun, only 2 days of work left
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £513.51 (77.7% paid)
    Car debt Nov 2017 £797.68 Now £767.31 (3.8% paid) + monthly payments £146.82 11/60
    Emergency fund - £50/£1000. Car fund - £0/£1000.
    Mini Targets in Octoberr
    Exercise target - 5/16. Groceries target £155.90/£200. NSD target 8/15.
    • mummylewis
    • By mummylewis 4th Jul 18, 10:39 PM
    • 91 Posts
    • 889 Thanks
    mummylewis
    Super quick update from me as I'm still at work.
    NSD number 3 today. Wasn't even tempted!

There's a sale beginning tomorrow of a certain type of something I like that's normally expensive. Will do my best to strengthen the old will power!

MLx
    Money Saving since 2016 and determined to be debt free by 2020.
    • sashanut
    • By sashanut 4th Jul 18, 11:59 PM
    • 2,978 Posts
    • 27,725 Thanks
    sashanut
    No 12 checking in
    Hi all

Will try for 13 NSDs & hope to get nearer to 20....2/13 still

Set your budgets not yet done
    Use Most definitely want to do this; have a mountain of food & stuff to clear. Have been sorting but it is a big task, not made easier by being unwell for the past few days & find the hot weather difficult especially when unwell. Will record progress on here to call me to account. Must view house as massive shop full of items which can be (mostly) sold. Have already discovered loads of clothes etc than I can either wear or sell. Also have makeup & toiletries, need not buy any of those either..still a bit poorly but managed to wash & iron some clothes & list a few on FB selling sites. One sold straight away but they've not paid yet, if the others don't go I will list on ebay..looks like all 3 people who expressed interest paid up, so 3 items sold..will post them out tomorrow & list more. Posted out 3 items today, plus one for DD. Didn't list any more, but DH liberated some more boxes from large shed, so have more to trawl through tomorrow.

Revisit Targets were like other peoples I think, to lose weigh (not really); to declutter - some progress; to stop wasting money - also some progress there..will list any weight losses/stuff leaving the house/money gained by selling...when it happens.. Still £44.26 so far..

Vacation Have already booked to go to Ireland for 3 weeks from July; aim to sell some stuff to pay for spends over there. Will also be planning some days out & at least another visit to the Old Country later in the year, probably 2. Have found more stuff especially shoes to go.

Value Always do try to use cashback sites where possible, and find value for money in shopping. Also have a card which gives me vouchers; and do some work which pays in vouchers too. Use cheaper supermarkets & have HB & Fultons here as well, which are both good for some stuff. DH & DD went shopping & PO, big mistake as DD brought back 2 extra large chickens she got for only £2.50 each, very pleased with her bargains bless her.....Just what I needed more food to be used right away... Cooked one, need to think of what to do with the other ( no room in freezers) PDQ! DH renegotiated BB deal with Virgin yesterday, they assured him deal would still be available today. Took 45 mins of argument, ask to speak to a manager, etc etc before they agreed to honour it...no wonder folk give up in disgust. Should save us £300 per year..

Every Checking in 4/31

Gratitudes: Some spaces appearing in the upstairs bedroom; cleared off the side in the kitchen & everyone is under instruction that it must remain that way, and seem to be keeping to it; happy animals & lovely flowers in the garden..

Jump No jumping here either but in the garden every day when possible. Do try to drink water but struggle with this. In the garden this morning & tonight, mainly to water..

Unless budgeted, no takeaways, coffee shops, lunches out etc. Nope

Perhaps keep track on here of items/ lbs lost and £s made:
    So far have put on a pound & made £44

Yearly we are halfway through 2018. Good idea, will have a big list of outside jobs that need doing/big/small & in between. Making big list tomorrow; also one of items to take to Ireland with us; menu planning; will be a very listy day tomorrow..

Go turtles!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 . Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 5th Jul 18, 7:06 AM
    • 1,885 Posts
    • 16,259 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    Today will also be a NSD, so I am now on #3

Painting skirting boards today.

Needs doing and looks so much better when sparkly white and not dark brown varnish. If time I will do ceiling coving too.
    MFW START DATE May 16 £118,340 : Oct17 - £109,495.00Dec17 £108,800Jan 18 £108,392.98 Mar 18 £108,504.72Apr £108,099May £106,999Jun 105,999.Jul 105,300Aug £103,999 Sept £102,999 Oct 101,999November £101,300.00
    NEXT GOAL is sub £100k before 2019Mortgage-free wannabe 2018 #65
    • GlendaSugarbean
    • By GlendaSugarbean 5th Jul 18, 7:58 AM
    • 277 Posts
    • 2,029 Thanks
    GlendaSugarbean
    Another NSD today planned - working lunch then leaving early as I have a school thing to go to and didn't get home until 10pm last night. So 3/13.

Today I am grateful for flexibility at work, another sunny day to hang the washing out, and that I'm not the irritating chatty person on the train sitting behind me. It's bad enough listening to him!
    • indigowarrior
    • By indigowarrior 5th Jul 18, 8:50 AM
    • 671 Posts
    • 5,047 Thanks
    indigowarrior
    Another Spend day . It a planned coffee but still. I feel I am really letting myself down. I need to tighten my belt though as I am down to £58 for 15 days. Not good.
    #545- SPC September No Spend 4/15
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 5th Jul 18, 10:08 AM
    • 3,446 Posts
    • 28,646 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Another Spend day . It a planned coffee but still. I feel I am really letting myself down. I need to tighten my belt though as I am down to £58 for 15 days. Not good.
    Originally posted by indigowarrior
    Don't look back, look forward. It's done, make the best out of the next days. I ate something yesterday that I shouldn't have and I had a cigarette. This morning I thought why did I do that ? BUT it's done and I can only do better today .

Today shall be an SFD and so was yesterday Got my lunch with me, will head to the gym and got a sausage casserole in the slow cooker. Not very summery but get's us all to eat together straight after work. Will add some green veg from the garden as a side.
    NST Nov in NY
    SFD8/20 spends 360/430
    Exercise 7/20
    Debt - all 0% 500 to go from 5290
    DFD 11/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 100504 (11/18) OP 0
    • indigowarrior
    • By indigowarrior 5th Jul 18, 2:46 PM
    • 671 Posts
    • 5,047 Thanks
    indigowarrior
    My friend kindly saved me a spend day!! Yay so thats two NSD so far.
    #545- SPC September No Spend 4/15
    • cuddlymarm
    • By cuddlymarm 5th Jul 18, 2:58 PM
    • 1,188 Posts
    • 6,124 Thanks
    cuddlymarm
    Hi guys
    It wasnít supposed to be a spend day but I needed cough syrup. ( I seem to have developed hay fever and last night felt so congested that I thought a bottle is a good idea)
    Iím doing an extra shift tomorrow at the CS. I love listening to people tell their stories of relatives who have been saved because of this charity.
    Itís weigh in time tonight at fat club and tea will be simple and out of the freezer.

Iím grateful for the sunshine, for the fact that we have good food and although weíre not rich, we can cover our bills.

Keep well guys

Anyway time to go
    Cuddles
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 5th Jul 18, 3:38 PM
    • 7,941 Posts
    • 60,201 Thanks
    apple muncher
    cuddlymarm, you can keep your nsd as it was a medical spend.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,811Posts Today

8,789Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • How do you rate your energy provider's recent service? Please vote in the latest MSE site poll? https://t.co/nkYxGbiXqe

• RT @Gillsnatter: "The phrase I hate is: it's only money. Money is one of the biggest causes of divorce it's one of the biggest causes of me?

• RT @TrevorNeal: Thanks Martin! It didn?t go unnoticed. Good to meet you too. We?re more likely to Swing Our Pensions these days..! #MartinL?

• Follow Martin