Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • greent
    • By greent 30th Jun 18, 10:17 AM
    • 7,340Posts
    • 74,427Thanks
    greent
    NST 07/2018 - Survive July!
    • 30th Jun 18, 10:17 AM
    NST 07/2018 - Survive July! 30th Jun 18 at 10:17 AM
    • The challenge runs from 1st - 31st July 2018
    • NSDs - if you like to monitor NSDs, choose either the gentler target of 13 or the stretching target of 20 - or set your own somewhere in between! Usual exceptions (fuel, YS items, medical (inc for animals!) etc) apply
    • Remember others - donate money/ items/ time to a charity of your choice. Helping at PTA events comes under this! As do Random Acts of Kindness (RAOKs)
      Pay to your debts or savings FIRST and live off the rest

• Set your budgets
    • Use things up - not just food in cupboards & freezer, but toiletries and excess cleaning products etc - share your wins! Using something up instead of buying something else is
    • Revisit those targets you set back in January. We are halfway through the year !!!8211; how are you doing? - do you need to tweak things to stay/ get back on track or set some new targets/ aims?
    • Vacation time !!!8211; school hols have started for those in Scotland, I believe. For England & Wales the school hols will start this month. Budget accordingly - what free or low cost things can you find to do? - especially for any rainy times. Maybe check local faceb00k pages for details of what!!!8217;s on and any offers. And for those with no bother for school holiday periods, they may be planning their Summer getaways or days out. Make the most of any memberships you have (you've already paid for them, after all! ) and any vouchers you can find. Gr0up0n sometimes has good deals for different things to do - check the local page for anywhere you plan on visiting to see if there are deals on local attractions/ restaurants.
    • Inspire others - share your ideas on here of things to do with kids/ how to keep holiday costs down/ what things you!!!8217;ve used up (especially if you!!!8217;ve used them as a substitute for something)
    • Value for money -research for any planned (or unexpected ) spends. Don't forget cashback sites for purchases. Often banks seem to have offers you can activate for cashback on debit card purchases - if you're going to spend then getting some money back is a bonus!
    • Every day - check in and also remember your daily gratitudes.

• Jump - or run, garden, swim, walk !!!8211; we all know that being active is good for us - ideally 3 or more sessions a week. Take care in warm weather and stay hydrated.
    • Unless budgeted, no takeaways, coffee shops, lunches out etc. Picnics for days out are great - maybe have a budget for ice creams and extra drinks for the way home. Social plans are hopefully already thought of (birthday meals/ takeaways/ night in pub for football etc) and can be budgeted accordingly
    • Lose the excess. Most of us have too much stuff. Declutter. Use things up. Donate to a worthwhile cause. Sell books/ CDs/ old games on Z1ff1t/ Mus1c Magp1e (not forgetting to go through a cashback site first) Sell on flebay/ gumtree/ faceb00k/ car boot sale - any money made can either be put towards debt/ savings or maybe summer treats (you all know your own situations and what would work for you) If there's excess weight, maybe jump/ run/ walk a little more and be mindful of what you are eating. Perhaps keep track on here of items/ lbs lost and £s made
    • Yearly plans -we are halfway through 2018. If you haven't planned on how to finance Christmas/ birthdays in the second half of the year/ DIY things which need doing (we keep an ongoing list of large and small jobs and try to knock something off it each month)/ any holiday plans you may have - NOW is the time to think about this. Perhaps draw up a list of birthdays between now and January and also a Xmas list and keep an eye out for items/ put money aside monthly. Don't forget yourself -make a list of what you!!!8217;d like for Xmas and then you'll be prepared when asked!

So come along for the journey, Turtles - let's encourage one another to not just survive July, but to enjoy it as well! xx
    Last edited by greent; 02-07-2018 at 3:58 PM.
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/10 £104927 01/11 £89873 01/12 £76317 01/13 £52546 01/14 £35356 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    BTL Mtge 12/16 £69786. 2018 OPs (#18) £6100/£7500
    Net sales 2018 £655.15/£1000 PAYDOX18 (#15) Done £18918.90
Page 12
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 10th Jul 18, 7:56 PM
    • 3,381 Posts
    • 27,788 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Well done, Indigo.
    So I think it's an early night and book for me. What an exciting life I lead!. Honestly, not complaining. Compared to some people I am truly blessed.
    Originally posted by Toni'sfriend
    Sounds like my kind of night .

Handed the mountain bike in for repair. Bought it second hand/refurbished but need to replace some bits. As the base of the bike is great it's still good value for money.

At lunch time tried to go for a swim. Only managed 20 lengths prob because I ran a 10 k yesterday. Came back to to office to have my lunch and had to be sick within 10 minutes. Prob got the bug that my DH had and is making the rounds. Feel okish just now.

Did a small top up shop of bread, diluting juice, and milk. Quickly done my chores, all had early treat dinner of Lidl pizza and sat down at 7 to watch the game. Will just get up earlier tomorrow to deal with tomorrow s dinner and lunches.
    NST Sept
    SFD 4/20 spends ?!?!?/460
    Exercise 3/20
    Debt - all 0% 1200 to go from 5290
    DFD 11/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 102117 (09/18) OP 0
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 10th Jul 18, 9:45 PM
    • 2,499 Posts
    • 26,102 Thanks
    mothernerd
    A NSD. Did a bit of shopping for mum, took all my own food and drinks with me. Have been out watering the garden (still water in the butt). Had to pick it up with my left hand and sut my left leg forward and balanced the weight of the can on my upper leg - also used a chair to get water from the butt rather tha keep crouching down. Finished a jigsaw (mu had done quite a lot since Friday (12 dogs in seperate coloured squares, I had done some of the dogs and sorted colours for several squares). We have started a new one.

Have a long list of shopping for FRiday (and need to do a cs trawl for more cheap jigsaws with pictures that are helpful for mum). Crafts tomorrow but just a continuation from last week and have a good reason for not doing the extra task the 'cadger' inveighgled me into.

Today I am grateful that my arm is flexible and strong enough first thing for my to be able to wash my face, that I bought food at the weekend, that I hurt less (could really do without the cough though - it hurts my sore ribs), for my doctor taking good care of me - sent me an appointment to check on my health as I am a carer.
    This year I will be fierce
    NST Sep #14 SFD 2 /15 Food £98.30/£200 Travel 99.80/£15 Ent/diy £0/£30 Ext wedding stuff
    No Debt No mortgage
    • sashanut
    • By sashanut 10th Jul 18, 11:18 PM
    • 2,924 Posts
    • 27,112 Thanks
    sashanut
    No 12 checking in
    Hi all

Will try for 13 NSDs & hope to get nearer to 20....still 5/13

Set your budgets not yet done
    Use Most definitely want to do this; have a mountain of food & stuff to clear. Took some stuff to CS and will sort more tonight ready for listing tomorrow.

Revisit Targets were like other peoples I think, to lose weight (not really); to declutter - some progress; to stop wasting money - also some progress there..will list any weight losses/stuff leaving the house/money gained by selling...when it happens.. Still £44.26 so far..plus £5 voucher for doing a survey; £49.26 Another £3 voucher today: still £52.26. Have more to add, just need to total up. Still £134.12, less postage.

Vacation Have already booked to go to Ireland for 3 weeks from July; aim to sell some stuff to pay for spends over there. Will also be planning some days out & at least another visit to the Old Country later in the year, probably 2. Have found more stuff especially shoes to go. Must ramp this up as go away 3 weeks today...clock is ticking..have found many items to take with us and many to sell..started selling & will group items to take together, have made a list. Bought a shower head to try here first, if it's ok will get a couple to take with us to kinda update the showers over there. Also had an idea to use suction bags to pack so can take more with us when we go; also can use the bags to store things in over there so they don't get damp.

Value Always do try to use cashback sites where possible, and find value for money in shopping. Also have a card which gives me vouchers; and do some work which pays in vouchers too. Use cheaper supermarkets & have HB & Fultons here as well, which are both good for some stuff. Picked a load of raspberries from the garden this afternoon; then DD brought round some ones she got YS for 50p a punnet; I see some jam in my near future...if I can bear to go in the kitchen that is..Leftovers for lunch for us today; then DD came round for tea, she had her first sick day off in 18 months, but when she felt better, was very bored at home..

Every Checking in 10/31

Gratitudes:Getting a compliment in the CS from another member of staff; more stuff leaving for the CS; several bargains from CS today also; resolving to make a plan of work for remaining 2 weeks before hols.

Jump No jumping here either but in the garden every day when possible. Do try to drink water but struggle with this. Been in the garden just to pick raspberries; more soft fruit needs picking as well.

Unless budgeted, no takeaways, coffee shops, lunches out etc. Nope.

Perhaps keep track on here of items/ lbs lost and £s made:
    So far have put on a pound in weight & made £134.12 - more to come. Lost the pound I put on last week..

Yearly we are halfway through 2018. Good idea, will have a big list of outside jobs that need doing/big/small & in between. Making big list this weekend; also one of items to take to Ireland with us; menu planning; will be a very listy weekend. Did a bit of the Irish list. No listing, too chaotic today. And today too busy as stint in CS.

Go turtles!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 . Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE
    • cuddlymarm
    • By cuddlymarm 11th Jul 18, 8:15 AM
    • 1,170 Posts
    • 5,994 Thanks
    cuddlymarm
    Good morning turtles
    Iíve not popped by for a couple of days cos there wasnít much to tell. But on the upside that meant 2 more NSDs
    Today Iím off to do my volunteer shift and then I need salad, fruit, milk and yoghurt on the way home.
    I tidied a corner of my bedroom yesterday so have a couple of bits for the CS
    On the excercise front Iíve turned into a sloth with this hot weather. Iím a lady of a certain age so hot flushes and this weather donít mix.
    But Iím grateful for an understanding OH, for nice food, good weather and a happy ending for those boys, their coach and their parents and the brave brave people that saved them.
    Anyway better go
    Cuddles
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 11th Jul 18, 8:29 AM
    • 566 Posts
    • 6,052 Thanks
    laurenh1
    Hi all

I am on NSD #5. Today won't be one as I need to go to Aldi for milk , fruit etc. I have £93 left , will update budgets later after my shop.

I did write a long post last night but it got swallowed. I have had a nice few days with the kids (on holiday until tomorrow) we have done all sorts of things & not spent a penny so far - walked to an Abbey ruin , went to the local nature reserve , been to the park, had their friends for tea. Today we are off to the beach & this will be our only planned entertainment spend.

My Amazon parcel arrived yesterday & one of the books I ordered for the kids had a slight scuff on the front. I called up & they are sending another & said I could keep the other one. I am still going to give my baby the slightly scuffed one as the damage is so minimal & I'll stick the other in my gift cupboard.

I am still trying to use what I have in & I think I'm doing OK !

LO has just woken up , & I can hear him pottering so I better go & get him. He must've been exhausted

Have a good day all
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 11th Jul 18, 9:18 AM
    • 3,993 Posts
    • 36,891 Thanks
    dolly84
    Good morning turtles
    Iíve not popped by for a couple of days cos there wasnít much to tell. But on the upside that meant 2 more NSDs
    Today Iím off to do my volunteer shift and then I need salad, fruit, milk and yoghurt on the way home.
    I tidied a corner of my bedroom yesterday so have a couple of bits for the CS
    On the excercise front Iíve turned into a sloth with this hot weather. Iím a lady of a certain age so hot flushes and this weather donít mix.
    But Iím grateful for an understanding OH, for nice food, good weather and a happy ending for those boys, their coach and their parents and the brave brave people that saved them.
    Anyway better go
    Cuddles
    Originally posted by cuddlymarm

It was wonderful news that the children and their coach were rescued, such resilient people and seemed cheerful under such appalling circumstances. Can't imagine many modern day Brits being that tough, crikey people whine at the slightest inconvenience nowadays.

Sold a couple of items on ebay, didn't make much but it all counts, one was a rather large item of DS's which he got all his money back on plus 80p profit . Glad to see the back of it too.

Washing has just finished and will be on the line soon then I need to get some cleaning done, walk the dog and prep tea. I may cycle this evening when the football is on as I couldn't care a jot about it.

Made a gorgeous thai sweet potato and carrot soup yesterday, I know it is a bit hot for soup but it is a bit of a vegan staple and this one was very, very good.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler.
    • mummylewis
    • By mummylewis 11th Jul 18, 1:07 PM
    • 91 Posts
    • 889 Thanks
    mummylewis
    Hi everyone

Just checking in before I get ready for work. On 6 NSDs now including today.
    Did my weekly shop yesterday, £35 in Aldi. It'll be more next week as I'll need meat.

Spent some time in the garden with DD this morning but got a bit too hot so we came in for lunch.
    Planning on clearing some old clothes from the wardrobe while she sleeps, then take a shower. Clothes will go to the textile bank when I get a chance to go to the tip. (Our tip is amazing, recycling for basically everything you can think of!)
    I'm really in the mood for a proper ruthless clear out. Takes a lot to get DH to help with those tasks though as he'd rather be doing anything else! I'll try strong arm him at the weekend.
    Tidy workspace, tidy mind!

Will check in again soon.

MLx
    Money Saving since 2016 and determined to be debt free by 2020.
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 11th Jul 18, 1:13 PM
    • 1,697 Posts
    • 14,464 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    You know that feeling when you know someone is trying to manipulate you?
    that ^ ^ ^ ^ is what is going on.

Kids doing well (not the best reports, but quite good end of year exam results)

Dentist this morning he tried to convince me it was not that tooth, but the one behind it - last time he convinced me it was not that tooth, but the one in front of it - 6 hrs root canal later, same blimmin' problem - why does he not just fix the tooth I tell him is the one with the problem??) So I left £21 poorer and no nearer to the problem being solved. I think I am going to change dentist. (insert rude insulting word )

So went and bought some new bath sheets and bath towels and face cloths.
    Not exactly rebellious is it? I will have nice towels though. Rock and roll!

Too annoyed to get much done today.

Then phone call from manipulative 78 yr old to top it off. Well if she is old enough to do something stupid and attention seeking, on her own head be it.
    Silly moo. Apparently if she hurts herself it is all my fault - she told me! (insert another slightly more offensive rude insulting word than whatever you used on the dentist)

Hope your day works out better than mine so far.
    Come on England!!
    MFW START DATE May 16 £118,340 : Oct17 - £109,495.00Dec17 £108,800Jan 18 £108,392.98 March 18 £108,504.72April £108,099May £106,999June 105,999.99July 105,300.00
    Aug £103,999.99
    September £102,999.99
    NEXT GOAL is sub £100k before 2019Mortgage-free wannabe 2018 #65
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 11th Jul 18, 3:58 PM
    • 7,685 Posts
    • 57,990 Thanks
    apple muncher
    mothernerd - your description of how you used the watering can sounded like the hokey cokey! Hope you continue to mend.
    NST September Sunshine #4; NSD 8/21; Ex 8/21 ; craft 7 (121); remove 32 (621)
    2018 Pay off: £3437; 2
    018 sell £49.10; WLOSW 1/10

Mortgage £19,614 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 11th Jul 18, 4:22 PM
    • 1,610 Posts
    • 15,332 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    NSD No 6
    I had all sorts of things planned for today whilst himself was out. Unfortunately his friend phoned and cancelled (he's been very unwell recently. Was rushed to hospital with a blood clot a couple of weeks ago) so I haven't done anything at all. Not having a good week. My cousin contacted me to say her son is in a very bad way and all they can do is keep him comfortable. Please forgive the short post. Feeling a bit fragile with all that's going on.
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 11th Jul 18, 5:23 PM
    • 7,685 Posts
    • 57,990 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Toni'sfriend - lots of hugs for you x

Mortgage £19,614 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • Toni'sfriend
    • By Toni'sfriend 11th Jul 18, 5:33 PM
    • 1,610 Posts
    • 15,332 Thanks
    Toni'sfriend
    Thank you, Apple. I'm sure I'll bounce back in a couple of days. Nothing else for it really.
    • EarlyRetirement
    • By EarlyRetirement 11th Jul 18, 5:58 PM
    • 62 Posts
    • 249 Thanks
    EarlyRetirement
    Day 10 & 11

Day 10
    Spend day - Petrol £10.00
    Meeting in work today so parked my car in a carpark I do not normally use so had a nice walk to my meeting and back to the car.
    Had a lung fumction test today and results wre clear, told by GP to come back in a few weeks if my cough persists so they can do more tests.
    Had an early night as I am not sleeping well.

Day 11
    NSD 7/11
    Been using up my bathroom products and aslo sorted the sideboard in the livingroom, have empty drawers and more bits for the next carboot sale.
    Ebay sales are starting to pick up so more listing this evening while the football is on.

Have a good evening all.
    • plumduff55
    • By plumduff55 11th Jul 18, 7:17 PM
    • 405 Posts
    • 3,372 Thanks
    plumduff55
    NSD 9/20 for me today.

USE - I used up some carrots and swede ( well past their best) and made a pot of lentil soup. Don't usually make soup in this weather but I'll freeze most of it and have some for lunch tomorrow.

Dinner was Chilli con Carni from the freezer - just had to cook the rice.

JUMP - not for me today, I'm resting after too much walking recently.

LOSE - found some knitting and sewing patterns I'm going to list on eBay.

Just going to concentrate on the football now
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 11th Jul 18, 7:49 PM
    • 2,453 Posts
    • 23,910 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    Toni'sfriend - Sending you hugs.
    NSD 7/20 Was a spend day. Made contributions to some collections in work of people leaving. So I did what I usually do Friday today, eg get tv mag and weekly bus pass. Hoping Friday will now be an NSD.
    Set - Done the budget for the month.
    Use - Will definitely be doing this. Still using up things already in. Made a list of food items I need to get on Saturday.
    Revisit - Am going to set new goals. Made a list of goals and bucket list.
    Vacation - Not going on holiday. Planning to have some days out/experiences. Done 2 days out already.
    Inspire - Will try.
    Value - Will look into other ways to save for days out etc.
    Every - Have done. Grateful for:
    Having a good night's sleep.
    Achieving things on my way home from work.
    Was informed that my hourly rate has slightly been increased as I have worked at the school for 12 weeks now.
    Doing self-care today. Also brought the buddy boxes from the mental health support organisation for August and September.
    Jump - Will definitely do walking as it will help my mental health also. Walked to bus stop from work and some walking around the school doing errands.
    Unless - No need today.
    Lose - Done decluttering for now. Still need to take items to cs.
    Yearly - Have made a list as to what needs to done or going out trips/experiences/voluntary work for rest of the year.
    Last edited by Kerry Woman; 11-07-2018 at 8:08 PM.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2018
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    NST September: Sunshine Challenge NSD 14/20
    • indigowarrior
    • By indigowarrior 11th Jul 18, 8:03 PM
    • 671 Posts
    • 5,045 Thanks
    indigowarrior
    I have offically lost track of my no spends. Yesterday was a spend day but, today wasnt.
    #545- SPC September No Spend 4/15
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 11th Jul 18, 8:07 PM
    • 7,685 Posts
    • 57,990 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Today I am grateful for having time to do my to-ing and fro-ing, for dd's hosp visit going well, for friendly office staff at dd's sch, for having time to watch both Tour and Wimbledon, for getting some flowers knitted, for doing some paperwork that has bugged me for a while, for my dh being very understanding with something that has upset me, for ripe rasps fresh off the canes.

• greent
    • By greent 11th Jul 18, 8:23 PM
    • 7,340 Posts
    • 74,427 Thanks
    greent
    (((hugs))), Toni'sfriend xx
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/10 £104927 01/11 £89873 01/12 £76317 01/13 £52546 01/14 £35356 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    BTL Mtge 12/16 £69786. 2018 OPs (#18) £6100/£7500
    Net sales 2018 £655.15/£1000 PAYDOX18 (#15) Done £18918.90
    • swimminginaseaofdebt
    • By swimminginaseaofdebt 11th Jul 18, 9:25 PM
    • 815 Posts
    • 5,074 Thanks
    swimminginaseaofdebt
    Evening everyone,

Popping in after a few days absence:
    • NSDs - 15 - 4/15
    • Remember others - will buy gifts for charity for Christmas - bought bath sponges for 9-12 month old boy and razors for a 13-16 or 16+ old boy
    • Budgets - £200 food/other spends and £100 social spends - £86.85 food/other spends and £40.43 social spends
    • Use things up - will do! - been reading my library books
    • Vacation time - 2 year old is easily amused with a trip to the park
    • Inspire others - will try my best
    • Value for money - need to renew my home insurance and change broadband/tv as talktalk are getting expensive. Will go through quidco/topcashback. Also want a haircut and will look for a voucher for this - have cancelled talktalk
    • Check in every day - will try my best - 8/31
    • Jump - will walk as much as I can, would like to do other forms of exercise but being a single parent of a 2 year old puts a stop to this. Wish there was affordable gyms with crŤche facilities - been walking whilst going about my daily routine
    • Social - have 1 lunch planned and 1 potential dinner. Will allow a visit or two to soft play with the little one - missed lunch as little one was ill, had 1 visit to soft play, dinner arranged for 23rd
    • Lose the excess - will try to declutter the flat a little
    • Yearly - build up my Amazon balance through surveys for nephews birthday in October and presents next year - £10 Argos voucher and £7 Amazon voucher

Other goals:
    • Add to my EF - £14.26 added to date
    • Start a driving lessons/car fund
    • Start a home improvement fund
    • Rebuild my general savings account
    • Continue batch cooking for the little one - 4 portions of butternut squash soup and 3 portions of lentil curry cooked
    • Read as many books as possible - 2 books read
    • Sign up for my next OU module once I get confirmation IĎve passed my last one (results due 17th July)
    Debt 1 - £182.93/£2538
    SPC11 #564
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 11th Jul 18, 10:09 PM
    • 2,499 Posts
    • 26,102 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Hugs Toni's friend.

Went shopping (in search of jigsaws that mum will be able to do - one really boring one - 12 doorways but they are all different colours and we have had success with this format before) £4.97 and put the 3p in the donation box.

Also bought 2 grabber sticks, one large, one extra large. The rubbish is driving me mad and I cannot bend down to pick it up so these will help. I will be able to do the backs as well - sitting on a chair with a reach of about 3' all round. One will stay here and the other at mum's.

Caught the bus to crafts (£1.20), bought 2 cans of diet coke there (50p each) but they refused to let me pay for my lunch so cheapo lunch.

Quiet session, completing the decoration of the miniture bird houses now the paint has dried. One new lady with her carer. Found a spare bird house and she also decorated a heart for her bf and a doiley for a friend. Made a card with one participant after her butterfly house was done, helped another get started (she always needs prompting and encouraging to start) but not too much to do and used left hand as much as possible.

Walked home. Car park is closed until Sunday. After the weekend excitment of little boys chanting and the police helicopter madly circling all Sunday night, the street velodrome is now up (much hammering).

Today I am grateful for easy food (free barm cake, cheese spread wraps and celery with a dip), for crafts being a gentle easy session, for good reading material, for finding 2 x 99p jigsaws (have seen another 3 possibles but were all £2.99).
    Last edited by mothernerd; 11-07-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    This year I will be fierce
    NST Sep #14 SFD 2 /15 Food £98.30/£200 Travel 99.80/£15 Ent/diy £0/£30 Ext wedding stuff
    No Debt No mortgage
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

110Posts Today

1,501Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin