IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

SIP Parking

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    I'll just wait for ntk and pay it

Not the advice of this forum!

How did you get on with the 2 other PCN you have come here for help over recently??
  • Well i didn't stupidly throw away my ticket every other pcn. I got them cancelled, I've only ever paid the council once.
    This time round i don't have my ticket, i have no idea what im doing, as its already been said 'SIP will not get me a cancellation' and they will take me to court so it will be the easier option
  • Quentin
    edited 1 July 2018 at 10:44AM
    Where have you been told they will take you to court?

They do NOT always take Court action after refusing every appeal!
  • Quentin
    Well i didn't stupidly throw away my ticket every other pcn. I got them cancelled, I've only ever paid the council once.
    This time round i don't have my ticket, i have no idea what im doing

It would have been good if you had updated your previous threads to let us know of your success with our help!

You have only posted here about 3 PCNs.

In 2 of them you have told us you threw them away!

1) This one

2) And here:
    There was no ticket that i bought because i went to buy one...by the time i came back with change to buy one i had the 'fine' on my car, which i screwed up.
  • Screwed up but kept hold of. I rarely use forums , do i just post on the same thread of my success?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thanks for replies, so am i able to appeal still?? I'm worried if I've missed the window!

Who cares? SIP never cancel. All IPC cases are the same. These cases are won at court stage and you can do that too.

You can send the usual appeal at NTK stage (assuming you own the car) in a month's time, then ignore them.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I have anxiety, and I'd rather not go to court. My nerves are already shot that i stupidly threw the ticket away! If it means i can sleep at night then I'd rather pay it, i have no.issues writing letters and appealing as it's worked many times before but after that i get nervous, especially when i keep reading that this company will take ne to court, i don't have the balls for that.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 1 July 2018 at 11:17PM
    We have never said they WILL take you to court. Saying they 'never cancel' is NOT the same thing!

Ignore them and come back if they try.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    ...especially when i keep reading that this company will take ne to court, i don't have the balls for that.

Balls for what?

Have a look at this video and then tell us how frightening you find it:
  • Ok, thank you. I feel abit more at ease. Ill wait for the ntk to come through and update you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure