Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • azz007
    • By azz007 26th Jun 18, 10:00 AM
    • 149Posts
    • 31Thanks
    azz007
    Gladstones LBC recieved
    • 26th Jun 18, 10:00 AM
    Gladstones LBC recieved 26th Jun 18 at 10:00 AM
    Guys after a few months patiently waiting , the LBC has arrived from Gladstones.
    2 pcn from october 2017
    1 pcn december 2017

3x PCNs as keeper from Minster Baywatch. lost at POPLA.
    They have listed all 3 PCNS on the LBC Total 480.00!!!!

How do i apporach this as theyve listed all of them on the roboclaim. the claim ref is 101411.xxxxxxxx

i have a feeling they will go a push this to court as it will be worthy for them ?
    Last edited by azz007; 26-06-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 5th Jul 18, 4:23 PM
    • 63,872 Posts
    • 76,517 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    so ive been reading many threads and recently there have been some who have jsut turned up to court without a proper defecne or no defence, no WS and still won. just relying on the Claimant's details as they fail to make the case they claim.
    And that was stupid. Stop thinking the two daft threads about that this week are to be copied!

my own case i think i can win with street map photos no entrance sign, and i pruchased land regisrtry documents and it clearly is different to the version the PPC provide when i appealed.

so can i base my case just on these above facts. make it clear and simple for a judge
    Maybe, maybe not. Personally I think 'simple' is painting yourself into a corner if the Judge disagrees on that point, you leave yourself nothing else.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 6th Jul 18, 4:35 AM
    • 3,769 Posts
    • 6,181 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    And that was stupid. Stop thinking the two daft threads about that this week are to be copied!
    Coupon, you have such high expectations of the ordinary person. Very, very few go into bat with paginated folders and clarity. The normal is a jumble of papers and an rambling discourse on what the law should be.

@azz007. You're being offered a lot of help here which you can accept or reject as you see fit. The people that win here are lucky. The better prepared they are, the luckier they are.
    If you want to win - avoid losing first. Here are a few examples
    1. Failing to Acknowledge or Defend https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5760415
    2. Template defences that say nothing https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5818671&page=5#86
    3. Forgetting about the Witness Statement
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 6th Jul 18, 1:45 PM
    • 63,872 Posts
    • 76,517 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Coupon, you have such high expectations of the ordinary person.
    I do! Together we can coach people to exceed the usual expectation.
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • azz007
    • By azz007 7th Jul 18, 11:08 AM
    • 149 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    azz007
    I appreciate all the help you giys jsut thinking ahead what the best approach would be as clearly gladstones do go court.

I have another question. Yes I asked for a paoer copy of the reply form which is received today.

But the lbc rebuttal I wrote from newbies thread. There's nothing for this, no acknowledgement or response to what I've asked. What am I expecting from them? If anythign? What's the purpose of writing the rebuttal. I don't get it? If they have jsut sent the paper copy form what happens next after I fill in?

And is there a guide on how to fill paper form?

Sorry for all questions
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 7th Jul 18, 12:09 PM
    • 37,942 Posts
    • 22,051 Thanks
    Quentin
    Do not return this form if it's the standard form that accompanies a lbcca
    • azz007
    • By azz007 7th Jul 18, 12:19 PM
    • 149 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    azz007
    Do not return this form if it's the standard form that accompanies a lbcca
    Originally posted by Quentin
    Why so? Seems to be the standard form sent
    It's the reply form they ask to fill in about the debt etc and FS attached .
    So why ask for a paper copy. In first place?
    Last edited by azz007; 07-07-2018 at 12:42 PM.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 7th Jul 18, 2:55 PM
    • 10,628 Posts
    • 11,017 Thanks
    KeithP
    So why ask for a paper copy. In first place?
    Originally posted by azz007
    Because they are obliged to send it and failed to do so.

As simple as that.

You now wait patiently for your Claim Form from the County Court Business Centre in Northampton.

When you have that Claim Form, refer again to post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread for comprehensive guidance on how to deal with it.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 7th Jul 18, 9:07 PM
    • 63,872 Posts
    • 76,517 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    You certainly do NOT fill in any financial information, that's for people who admit the debt, which NEVER applies to any private parking charge, as they are always an 'outrageous scam' (Hansard 2.2.18).

There is nothing to mediate against a scammer.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 08-07-2018 at 4:55 PM.
    • azz007
    • By azz007 7th Jul 18, 11:29 PM
    • 149 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    azz007
    Because they are obliged to send it and failed to do so.

As simple as that.

You now wait patiently for your Claim Form from the County Court Business Centre in Northampton.

When you have that Claim Form, refer again to post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread for comprehensive guidance on how to deal with it.
    Originally posted by KeithP
    They sent the reply form and information sheet paper copy with FS. So I suppose I will not fill this in or send back.

As they've not replied or responded to my Lbc rebuttal does this help in front of the judge?
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 7th Jul 18, 11:33 PM
    • 10,628 Posts
    • 11,017 Thanks
    KeithP
    They sent the reply form and information sheet paper copy with FS. So I suppose I will not fill this in or send back.
    Correct.

As they've not replied or responded to my Lbc rebuttal does this help in front of the judge?
    Possibly, but unlikely.

Can I please refer you again to my earlier reply where I said:

• azz007
    • By azz007 9th Jul 18, 9:35 AM
    • 149 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    azz007
    Can I please refer you again to my earlier reply where I said:

if thats the case , maybe NEWBIES needs to be updated to not fill in the form if they havent followed the right protocols
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 9th Jul 18, 12:53 PM
    • 10,628 Posts
    • 11,017 Thanks
    KeithP
    if thats the case , maybe NEWBIES needs to be updated to not fill in the form if they havent followed the right protocols
    Is there anything in the NEWBIES thread that says you should fill in the form?
    • azz007
    • By azz007 9th Jul 18, 1:45 PM
    • 149 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    azz007
    Is there anything in the NEWBIES thread that says you should fill in the form?
    No there isnt, but as i posted on here the advice was to request the paper copy of the form.

so if we ignore it anyway, theres no need to ask for it in the 1st place
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jul 18, 11:10 PM
    • 63,872 Posts
    • 76,517 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    The reason for asking for missing stuff is to expose their failures, so that's the point.

There is a limit to how much goes in the NEWBIES thread. People already say it has too much info.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

191Posts Today

1,256Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Watching Theresa May... seriously would anyone in their right mind truly want her job right now!

• RT @thecheekypostie: @MartinSLewis Thanks to this, I have just skim read it. To those in Scotland - on page 548, Dounreay is mentioned by n?

• Today's twitter poll: The 585 page draft agreement of the withdrawal of the UK from the EU has been published. A? https://t.co/8YLkPyzqYM

• Follow Martin