Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • John Bains
    • By John Bains 26th Jun 18, 9:44 AM
    • 11Posts
    • 0Thanks
    John Bains
    Large Companies Using Ransomware
    • 26th Jun 18, 9:44 AM
    Large Companies Using Ransomware 26th Jun 18 at 9:44 AM
    This is based on my Experience.
    Last edited by John Bains; 27-06-2018 at 9:59 AM. Reason: Too many negative replies
Page 2
    • Cornucopia
    • By Cornucopia 3rd Jul 18, 6:30 PM
    • 10,938 Posts
    • 11,483 Thanks
    Cornucopia
    I have no idea what I posted on this thread but I know I did, and don't think it was particularly abusive. Anyone have a copy of what I posted?
    Originally posted by robatwork
    Occasionally innocuous posts get swept away when MSE purge abuse from threads - particularly, for example, if they include quotes of comments that they intend to remove.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home,
    The Money Savers Arms and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 3rd Jul 18, 7:21 PM
    • 22,465 Posts
    • 12,022 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    I have no idea what I posted on this thread but I know I did, and don't think it was particularly abusive. Anyone have a copy of what I posted?
    Originally posted by robatwork
    You should take any such queries up with the forum team. Discussion of their actions is against forum rules.
    Occasionally innocuous posts get swept away when MSE purge abuse from threads - particularly, for example, if they include quotes of comments that they intend to remove.
    Originally posted by Cornucopia
    Indeed.
    Nothing to indicate that was the case here, of course.
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 4th Jul 18, 1:27 PM
    • 3,956 Posts
    • 3,337 Thanks
    AndyPix
    OP it is a plain as day that you have never worked in IT ..

If you had just posted on here that you had been caught out by the age old fake support scam then you could have got some proper advice about what to do next ..

Instead, you are getting sideways glances because we werent born yesterday and dont appreciate having our time wasted with this obvious nonsense

Having read your OP again I am drawn to the fact that you have put the word Cannon in capital letters every time you have typed it ..
    This makes me think that as mentioned in a previous post, you are indeed harbouring some kind of grudge against Cannon and are trying to damage their rep in some way ..

Did you not expect uses on here who are tech savvy and see right through that ?
    Last edited by AndyPix; 04-07-2018 at 1:31 PM.
    Running with scissors since 1978
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 4th Jul 18, 4:36 PM
    • 5,273 Posts
    • 5,187 Thanks
    DoaM
    I am drawn to the fact that you have put the word Cannon in capital letters
    Originally posted by AndyPix
    BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

(It's Canon by the way).
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • marliepanda
    • By marliepanda 4th Jul 18, 4:38 PM
    • 6,859 Posts
    • 14,936 Thanks
    marliepanda
    BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

(It's Canon by the way).
    Originally posted by DoaM
    I'm guessing thats deliberate as repeatedly using a word will make it higher in Google search results...
    • NCC-1707
    • By NCC-1707 4th Jul 18, 5:55 PM
    • 202 Posts
    • 414 Thanks
    NCC-1707
    I'm guessing thats deliberate as repeatedly using a word will make it higher in Google search results...
    Originally posted by marliepanda
    You give them far too much intellectual credit! Makes a change from using Epsom instead of Epson though.
    • AndyPix
    • By AndyPix 5th Jul 18, 8:51 AM
    • 3,956 Posts
    • 3,337 Thanks
    AndyPix
    (It's Canon by the way).
    Originally posted by DoaM

Running with scissors since 1978
    • marliepanda
    • By marliepanda 5th Jul 18, 8:53 AM
    • 6,859 Posts
    • 14,936 Thanks
    marliepanda
    You give them far too much intellectual credit! Makes a change from using Epsom instead of Epson though.
    Originally posted by NCC-1707
    No need to be salty...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

255Posts Today

3,409Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • "Sabrina, you're young. I'm not sure you've the experience I'm looking for in a business partner." Eh? Isn't the pr? https://t.co/IeTxBQq2OU

• I am predicting the word myself will be misused 6 times in today;s boardroom. What do yourself think? #TheApprentice

• Not sure how I ever succeeded running a successful entreprise? After all my gardening and garden design skills are? https://t.co/FFnvkjsGDU

• Follow Martin