Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 21st Jun 18, 2:07 AM
    • 306,663Posts
    • 32,604,058Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 01/09 Win Two-Night Family Stay Worth Up To 1,000 At The Award-Winning Belfry Hotel & Resort
    • 21st Jun 18, 2:07 AM
    E: 01/09 Win Two-Night Family Stay Worth Up To 1,000 At The Award-Winning Belfry Hotel & Resort 21st Jun 18 at 2:07 AM
    Primary Times Login/Register

Answer: West Midlands

Newsletter Subscribers Exclusive
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • rwgray
    • By rwgray 23rd Jul 18, 5:35 PM
    • 414 Posts
    • 6,239 Thanks
    rwgray
    • 23rd Jul 18, 5:35 PM
    • 23rd Jul 18, 5:35 PM
    i.e. answer "b)" !!
    • HoneyBooBoo
    • By HoneyBooBoo 10th Aug 18, 4:08 AM
    • 4,065 Posts
    • 265,995 Thanks
    HoneyBooBoo
    • 10th Aug 18, 4:08 AM
    • 10th Aug 18, 4:08 AM
    Belfry Hotel & Resort Terms and Conditions

The Family Break for 2 adults and 2 children (12 and under) prize must be taken in 2018 school holidays (August Summer Holidays or October Half Term)

The prize is subject to availability.
    Only one entry is permitted per person.
    Prize based on 2 adults and 2 children. Includes 2 nights stay in a Family Room, full English breakfast, a round of Mini Golf, a 3 course meal for 4 in Rocca!!!8217;s Pizza Pasta Restaurant. Use of the swimming facilities, and 4 tickets (2xadult and 2 x children) to Twycross Zoo or Drayton Manor Theme Park or Cadbury World. This prize excludes drinks and any extras.
    Employees of The Belfry Hotel & Resort are excluded from all prize draws and competitions.
    The prize is non-transferable in the event of cancellation and cannot be exchanged for monetary value
    The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
    The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
    The Belfry general terms and conditions apply
    • tamalyn
    • By tamalyn 19th Aug 18, 7:32 PM
    • 2,030 Posts
    • 24,493 Thanks
    tamalyn
    • 19th Aug 18, 7:32 PM
    • 19th Aug 18, 7:32 PM
    prize must be taken in 2018 school holidays (August Summer Holidays or October Half Term)

?? it doesnt end until 1st Sept when kids go back to school ha ha
    Top wins - 10,000 lottery/daily mirror, 5000 asda vouchers, 1000 washing machine, 2 week canaries cruise, VIP trip to the olympics, 46" 3D TV, personal chef, kitchen aid mixer, 1000 tesco vouchers

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

35Posts Today

4,323Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin