Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 12th Apr 18, 7:49 AM
    • 651Posts
    • 218Thanks
    jnm21
    Kufflink P2P lending chat thread
    • 12th Apr 18, 7:49 AM
    Kufflink P2P lending chat thread 12th Apr 18 at 7:49 AM
    I think you will be OK if you stick to self select as both are very close to drawdown, and I think look like they could close today or tomorrow.
    Originally posted by bxboards
    I'm not too sure - the earliest draw down of the 2 is 27/04/2018 - I would recommend going for auto-invest if you can't/won't invest £500. Kuflink have been asked the will reserve suffice twice with no reply on P2PIF & another member has emailed them it too.
Page 8
    • chong168
    • By chong168 8th Apr 19, 1:16 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    chong168
    Am interested in signing up for full cashback(£250). Anyone want to refer me and split their referral bonus?(£125 each)
    Originally posted by sam_scott
    Hi Sam, have PM'ed you
    • BoingBoingHatstand
    • By BoingBoingHatstand 24th Apr 19, 7:27 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BoingBoingHatstand
    Hi,

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have a 12-month auto investment with Kuflink that matured yesterday. The original investment has been returned to my wallet, but the interest has not.

I've emailed them and they have said that they know about the problem and "their tech team are looking into it", but they aren't able to give any details about when the interest will be paid!

I wondered if this was a common problem that has affected others?

It was a small investment I did as a test... hasn't filled me with confidence so far!
    • taylornj
    • By taylornj 25th Apr 19, 10:00 AM
    • 223 Posts
    • 107 Thanks
    taylornj
    Hi,

I have a 12-month auto investment with Kuflink that matured yesterday. The original investment has been returned to my wallet, but the interest has not.

I've emailed them and they have said that they know about the problem and "their tech team are looking into it", but they aren't able to give any details about when the interest will be paid!

It was a small investment I did as a test... hasn't filled me with confidence so far!
    Originally posted by BoingBoingHatstand
    Is interest paid on 1st of each month, I know some platforms work that way, even capital returned the interest waits until the 1st to be paid out.

I've had issues with Kuflink myself, but support were quite good at getting things fixed.
    • PoppaP
    • By PoppaP 25th Apr 19, 11:11 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    PoppaP
    Hi,

Originally posted by BoingBoingHatstand
    I also have this issue and received this response from them yesterday(24.04).

'We are aware of an issue affecting a small number of users whose Auto investment has matured but the interest hasn't gone into the wallet. I will raise a ticket for this and keep you updated on progress of this'

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    Last edited by PoppaP; 26-04-2019 at 9:00 AM. Reason: Update: Interest has now been added to my account
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 27th Apr 19, 5:44 PM
    • 2,124 Posts
    • 4,920 Thanks
    Zanderman
    I also have this issue and received this response from them yesterday(24.04).

'We are aware of an issue affecting a small number of users whose Auto investment has matured but the interest hasn't gone into the wallet. I will raise a ticket for this and keep you updated on progress of this'

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    Originally posted by PoppaP
    Had same problem - no interest added.
    • Snow Dog
    • By Snow Dog 27th Apr 19, 5:54 PM
    • 637 Posts
    • 329 Thanks
    Snow Dog
    I had a 1yr auto invest mature on the 11/4/19, both capital and interest paid on same day so that confirms that interest is paid up on the same day and doesnt wait till the 1st of the following month. Good luck with resolving that one, please let us know if it gets resolved.
    • Psyduck1980
    • By Psyduck1980 30th Apr 19, 7:26 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    Psyduck1980
    Has anyone got their interest yet?
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 30th Apr 19, 8:38 PM
    • 2,124 Posts
    • 4,920 Thanks
    Zanderman
    Has anyone got their interest yet?
    Originally posted by Psyduck1980
    PoppaP reports in their edited post above they have got theirs.

I still don't have mine - capital returned last week but zero interest.

Have emailed twice, one an official complaint. No reply to either yet.

They have, however, emailed to suggest I re-invest!

Which, in the circumstances, seems unlikely.
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 30th Apr 19, 9:05 PM
    • 4,999 Posts
    • 4,323 Thanks
    Alexland
    My 1 year autoinvest completed this week and the correct cash balance including interest was showing in the account on the same day so I clicked withdraw and am waiting for all the money to land back in my bank account which from memory (of when we took out the bonus money) takes a few days.
    • taylornj
    • By taylornj 2nd May 19, 6:35 AM
    • 223 Posts
    • 107 Thanks
    taylornj
    Interest paid yesterday, also one loan completed, so used the secondary market to reinvest interest and capital payment. Still think secondary market could be improved, ended up with a little left over to withdraw.
    • Zanderman
    • By Zanderman 3rd May 19, 6:25 AM
    • 2,124 Posts
    • 4,920 Thanks
    Zanderman
    My interest finally paid after complaining it hadn't been.

Mrs Z-man's interest paid at the same time as the capital repaid.

So, all well in the end but no consistency and I'm left with the impression of an amateur (and not particularly customer-orientated) set-up.

They had a good (overly-generous even) referral scheme last year, but we won't use Kuflink again.
    • bluenun
    • By bluenun 16th May 19, 4:41 PM
    • 260 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    bluenun
    I have £500 invested in auto-investment which matures tomorrow.
    I intend taking out the £500 and the interest. I do not wish to re-invest and hope my funds wont be automatically re-invested.

For those that have already reached this stage, did you need to do anything or were the funds readily available to withdraw at the end of the term?
    • Shedman
    • By Shedman 16th May 19, 6:30 PM
    • 301 Posts
    • 203 Thanks
    Shedman
    I have £500 invested in auto-investment which matures tomorrow.
    I intend taking out the £500 and the interest. I do not wish to re-invest and hope my funds wont be automatically re-invested.

For those that have already reached this stage, did you need to do anything or were the funds readily available to withdraw at the end of the term?
    Originally posted by bluenun
    Funds and interest go back into your wallet leaving you to decide whether to withdraw or reinvest. Although I understand some people had problems, particularly that the interest wasn't added, the wife and I had no problems and the right amount was back in the wallet the day after the auto invests matured.
    • bluenun
    • By bluenun 17th May 19, 7:19 PM
    • 260 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    bluenun
    Thanks for the information Shedman.

My auto invest matured this evening and the wallet is at zero so I expect the wallet will not be updated until next Monday.
    • gingercordial
    • By gingercordial 18th May 19, 1:00 PM
    • 1,292 Posts
    • 1,392 Thanks
    gingercordial
    You might have it now - mine matured yesterday (Friday 17th), nothing showing earlier this morning but I received an email at 11.30am today telling me my interest had been paid, so I was able to log on and request a withdrawal at that point.

Did anyone else receive a begging email/“offer of assistance with reinvestment” a couple of days ago? I guess they need to replace all the funds from people who signed up for the referral bonus a year ago.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,852Posts Today

6,724Users online

Martin's Twitter