Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 12th Apr 18, 8:49 AM
    • 650Posts
    • 218Thanks
    jnm21
    Kufflink P2P lending chat thread
    • 12th Apr 18, 8:49 AM
    Kufflink P2P lending chat thread 12th Apr 18 at 8:49 AM
    I think you will be OK if you stick to self select as both are very close to drawdown, and I think look like they could close today or tomorrow.
    Originally posted by bxboards
    I'm not too sure - the earliest draw down of the 2 is 27/04/2018 - I would recommend going for auto-invest if you can't/won't invest 500. Kuflink have been asked the will reserve suffice twice with no reply on P2PIF & another member has emailed them it too.
Page 6
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 9th Nov 18, 7:12 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 1,260 Thanks
    bxboards

I will still be closing our accounts after the 12 months is up.

Alex
    Originally posted by Alexland
    I'll keep mine open as I invest a lot in P2P and I like to spread my money around multiple sites, Kuflink are only 1 of the 10+ sites I use.

I think their referral scheme may only have acquired short term customers, who will exit when they can - and I can't blame them for that, as they'll come out way ahead, either 20%+ or even 50%+ up depending when they opened accounts.
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 13th Nov 18, 7:05 PM
    • 3,656 Posts
    • 2,996 Thanks
    Alexland
    Kuflink has a new "Refer A Friend" offer.
    Originally posted by Jerryspb1
    Yes I mentioned this in my recent post on this thread but had the decency not to spam a link.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5846991&page=5#96

If you want to post referral links there is a dedicated forum.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Alex
    • Jerryspb1
    • By Jerryspb1 13th Nov 18, 7:59 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jerryspb1
    Hi Alex,

I take your general point though happen to disagree with your description of it as spam. That aside, i'm new to the forum (as you can see from my profile), and so shall learn from this experience.

To clarify, I thought it was a decent enough proposition from Kuflink for folk to consider and (obviously) also introduced an incentive to hopefully make it of further interest to additionally benefit other MSE forum readers (and myself) - while also taking care to highlight the risk warning and make an assumption that MSE forum readers (almost by definition) will evaluate options to their best advantage, whether it's my message, someone else's link or doing their own thing.

I hope that clarifies my intentions and clears the air.

I'm sure there are enough links and propositions for folk to find something that works for them while recognising the principle of choice through this and other threads.

As I say, I'll learn from your feedback and this experience. I wish MSE members every financial success going forwards, and am grateful to everyone for their patience as I learn how to operate more effectively within this forum.

Kind regards,
    Jerry
    • Jerryspb1
    • By Jerryspb1 13th Nov 18, 8:13 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jerryspb1
    *MSE Administrators - please feel free to delete my posting if it contravenes the rules for posting. Sorry, am new to this and will look at how to make the same information available via the link that Alex kindly provided. Sorry folks.
    • Alexland
    • By Alexland 13th Nov 18, 8:25 PM
    • 3,656 Posts
    • 2,996 Thanks
    Alexland
    Referrals in the main forum do break the rules - see Martin's explanation on below link:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=103393

However you are fine to Edit your post and remove the offending link. Edit: too late it's been deleted.

Alex
    Last edited by Alexland; 13-11-2018 at 8:28 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,394Posts Today

8,641Users online

Martin's Twitter