Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • J_M_
    • By J_M_ 23rd May 18, 1:25 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 1Thanks
    J_M_
    Received 'Notice Of Intended Court Proceedings' & confused about next step
    • 23rd May 18, 1:25 PM
    Received 'Notice Of Intended Court Proceedings' & confused about next step 23rd May 18 at 1:25 PM
    Hi there,

Many thanks for all the useful information posted in the forums regarding parking fines. I have read through as much as possible and have now received a 'Notice of Intended Court Proceedings' and I'm little confused as to what i shoudl do with my next step.

My case seems to be a little different to most i have read about on here and I'm happy to detail this below?

I'm concerned about any potential court proceedings against me

Can anyone help?

Cheers
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 4th Jul 18, 5:03 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,469 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Hope you know you have to tell the DVLA x 2? Not just driving licence, V5 too (separately).
    • J_M_
    • By J_M_ 4th Jul 18, 5:13 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    J_M_
    Hope you know you have to tell the DVLA x 2? Not just driving licence, V5 too (separately).
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad

I do thankyou. Will post first thing tomorrow morning
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,065Posts Today

8,593Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @SMinihane87: @MartinSLewis After she received the title she addressed it in literally the first episode of the next season of the appre?

• RT @WhichUK: ??CHRISTMAS WARNING TO PARENTS?? Don't buy any of these slimes for your kids ? they all contain potentially unsafe levels of?

• Today's Twitter poll: On Brexit, which is more important to you right now certainty or outcome. Ie would you prefe? https://t.co/En38QfRh3o

• Follow Martin