Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Brandon1
    • By Brandon1 21st May 18, 12:48 AM
    • 15Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Brandon1
    Britannia Parking online appeal proceedure refused access within 28 days period-
    • 21st May 18, 12:48 AM
    Britannia Parking online appeal proceedure refused access within 28 days period- 21st May 18 at 12:48 AM
    I have taken screenshots of this issue which documents the fact and date that I've attempted to go through their appeal process within 28 days of receiving a NTK invoice. However their online site wouldn't allow me to go any further and make an appeal against this PCN.

Does anybody have any advice on how best to proceed from here?

If you can help then this would be appreciated.
Page 2
    • Brandon1
    • By Brandon1 9th Jul 18, 9:29 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Brandon1
    Thanks for the feedback. Is there anything that I can change or improve on before I submit this?

Can I post a image of the signage here as I'm sure that some of it that's not that legible?

I'll also contact the BPA to ask for an further explanation about Britannia's web portal issue.
    Last edited by Brandon1; 09-07-2018 at 9:32 PM.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Jul 18, 9:55 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,478 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    You can post a link as long as you break/alter it so it doesn't *work* (as you are new).
    • Brandon1
    • By Brandon1 9th Jul 18, 9:59 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Brandon1
    Thanks, I don't think that that putting the links back in will affect any help/feedback/advice that posters can give..
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Jul 18, 10:03 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,478 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Errrrm, I was answering your question about images links...
    • Brandon1
    • By Brandon1 9th Jul 18, 10:13 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Brandon1
    Thanks. My apologies, my misunderstanding, I thought you meant the original links I left out of the posted appeal. I wanted to post an image that I took of the signage.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Jul 18, 10:26 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,478 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    i know you did, and one way you can is if you share a broken Dropbox link.
    • Brandon1
    • By Brandon1 9th Jul 18, 11:22 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Brandon1
    Can you access these links?

https://www.d*box.com/s/vs3s2y81adg49ry/Britannia%20Parking%20%201.jpg?dl=0
    and https://www.d*box.com/s/lp8qz97qipqpud0/Britannia%20Parking%20%202.jpg?dl=0
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Jul 18, 11:33 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,478 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Yes when rebuilt to 'dropbox' in full, they work, thanks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vs3s2y81adg49ry/Britannia%20Parking%20%201.jpg?dl=0

the second picture makes the 100 look clear, so I wouldn't use it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp8qz97qipqpud0/Britannia%20Parking%20%202.jpg?dl=0
    • Brandon1
    • By Brandon1 9th Jul 18, 11:53 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Brandon1
    There's a lot of text underneath though which is not legible and I believe that this typeface/font should be bigger and isn't legible. The location on the pole is higher than it should be?
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jul 18, 12:17 AM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,478 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    No, that's a normal signage height (we've seen MUCH higher).

The small print is never legible.

I would not show those photos, partly because the sign is large and with two prominent colours.
    • Brandon1
    • By Brandon1 10th Jul 18, 12:25 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Brandon1
    Okay, thanks. I won't not include a section regarding signage if not relevant to my appeal then. The drive into the car park doesn't however include these signs and from the drivers position you're not really aware that you're in a privately managed facility as you drive in from the main road.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jul 18, 12:44 AM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,478 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    The drive into the car park doesn't however include these signs and from the drivers position you're not really aware that you're in a privately managed facility as you drive in from the main road.
    I would suggest a video of that is better, no zooming in on any signs!
    • Redleader24
    • By Redleader24 6th Aug 18, 10:37 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Redleader24
    Email to BPA
    Hi - could you forward the email you sent to the BPA please as I'm also in the same position - I have been unable to appeal to Britannia (tried 4 x times) but their website stopped me from being able to do so. Would appreciate your time and help.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,684Posts Today

8,977Users online

Martin's Twitter