Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nikita150707
    • By Nikita150707 17th May 18, 8:21 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Nikita150707
    UKPS Ltd PCN
    • 17th May 18, 8:21 PM
    UKPS Ltd PCN 17th May 18 at 8:21 PM
    Been issued a PCN from UKPS Ltd in Leamington Spa. No ticket left on windscreen just received a letter dated 11th May. Incident date, 3rd May. 14 days to pay 60. Should I pay this?
Page 1
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 17th May 18, 9:05 PM
    • 7,167 Posts
    • 6,644 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 17th May 18, 9:05 PM
    • 17th May 18, 9:05 PM
    No you should not.

Neither should you ignore it.

Please go now to read post #1 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread where you will find an already written appeal template for you to send to the parking company.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 18th May 18, 2:07 AM
    • 57,393 Posts
    • 70,997 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 18th May 18, 2:07 AM
    • 18th May 18, 2:07 AM
    I'm trying to understand how so many people post without reading (or appearing to read):

NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST (sticky thread up near the top of the forum)

Is it due to accessing the forum on your phone? What else can we do to make sure people read the sticky (at the top) thread first? All my posts carry the signature below, telling you where to read.

The appeal is there. No posts tell you to pay, so please read the advice.

No need for any threads asking how to appeal or 'do I pay?' but you need to know if your PPC are in the BPA or IPC, as you only get POPLA from the former AOS group.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

1,312Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin