Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hnk99
    • By hnk99 17th May 18, 3:44 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    hnk99
    Honeycomb finance not received payment
    • 17th May 18, 3:44 PM
    Honeycomb finance not received payment 17th May 18 at 3:44 PM
    I made a payment on monday at 4PM to honeycomb finance to settle a loan via bank transfer. confirmed with santander the money has left my account and double checked the bank details were correct with hf, but now 3 days later they still havent received the money and im starting to get worried its disappeared!
Page 1
    • Shakin Steve
    • By Shakin Steve 17th May 18, 4:01 PM
    • 1,429 Posts
    • 1,152 Thanks
    Shakin Steve
    • 17th May 18, 4:01 PM
    • 17th May 18, 4:01 PM
    Santander will have to do more than just confirm that the money left your account. If HF say they have not received it, you need to ask Santander to chase it up for you.
    I came into this world with nothing and I've got most of it left.
    • hnk99
    • By hnk99 17th May 18, 4:17 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    hnk99
    • 17th May 18, 4:17 PM
    • 17th May 18, 4:17 PM
    they have given me a tracing number which ive passed on
    • Dobbibill
    • By Dobbibill 17th May 18, 10:30 PM
    • 3,051 Posts
    • 3,972 Thanks
    Dobbibill
    • 17th May 18, 10:30 PM
    • 17th May 18, 10:30 PM
    Did you put your loan reference number or any other identifying details as a reference on the payment?
    Loans/credit cards sometimes have a sort code/account number for all payments and the reference is the info they need to match it to the right loan account.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Energy, Student Money Saving, UK Armed Forces and
    Local Money Saving - Wales boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

It's not about being the best -
    It's about being better than you were yesterday.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,680Posts Today

8,475Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin