Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • stuwho
    • By stuwho 17th May 18, 8:05 AM
    • 30Posts
    • 2Thanks
    stuwho
    0 WOW
    What now, Expedia booking
    • 17th May 18, 8:05 AM
    0 WOW
    What now, Expedia booking 17th May 18 at 8:05 AM
    Hi folks, apologies in advance as I'm probably going to pester you all with lots of questions. Anyway, we've off to New York in a few weeks, booked We booked with Expedia & received a reference no. Flight is with Virgin, but operated by Delta(??) Went on Virgin site & it tells us that & directs us to Delta. Says online, we can only book in 24 hours in advance. As I've not got a printer (usually print things at work) it's not giving me a chance to get boarding passes printed if it's only 24 hours. Do I need a paper pass or will it give me a code to scan at the airport. Also, is the confirmation I got from Expedia all I need to show at the hotel? We're also hopi G to get the train from JFK to Pensilvania Station, as hotel is only a 5 minute walk from there, we arrive around 17.00,would I need to book train tickets or can we just get them there? We've did the visa online, but is there anything else we need to do? Thanks in advance, & again, sorry for all the questions.
Page 1
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 17th May 18, 8:21 AM
    • 3,503 Posts
    • 2,231 Thanks
    jpsartre
    • 17th May 18, 8:21 AM
    • 17th May 18, 8:21 AM
    You can check in online and pick up your boarding passes at the Delta check-in desk at the airport. You just need to show them your passports. Same with the hotel unless they speficically tell you to print something. Train tickets to NYC you just buy on arrival.
    • richardw
    • By richardw 17th May 18, 8:46 AM
    • 18,766 Posts
    • 7,876 Thanks
    richardw
    • 17th May 18, 8:46 AM
    • 17th May 18, 8:46 AM
    Double check your Expedia confirmation to see if you have to print off a hotel voucher. Also look to see if a hotel booking reference is mentioned that the hotel may recognise.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,435Posts Today

7,963Users online

Martin's Twitter