Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 16th May 18, 7:44 PM
    • 15,788Posts
    • 827,173Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    E: 01/06 Win Isle Of Wight Festival
    • 16th May 18, 7:44 PM
    E: 01/06 Win Isle Of Wight Festival 16th May 18 at 7:44 PM
    http://www.music-news.com/competition/5042/Win-Isle-Of-Wight-Festival-tickets-with-Hard-Rock-Cafe

On offer is:
    - A pair of tickets to IOW Festival
    - A meal for two at Hard Rock Cafe London
    - A classic Hard Rock t-shirt

Answer: Biffy Clyro

Just send an email with IOW TICKETS in the subject line to comps@music-news.com please list your name, EMAIL, ADDRESS, TWITTER HANDLE (if available) AND what tickets are on sale here.

You can double your chances by liking & retweeting the competition on our new Competitions Club page @competitionsC. Good luck & tag friends for extra entries.
    Apologies for my poor grammar, MSE won’t let me use apostrophes.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,738Posts Today

7,905Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin