Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GraceF125
    • By GraceF125 16th May 18, 10:53 AM
    • 31Posts
    • 7Thanks
    GraceF125
    Additional card holder not added
    • 16th May 18, 10:53 AM
    Additional card holder not added 16th May 18 at 10:53 AM
    I've just applied for and been issued with a Virgin Credit Card (0% one) but they say they "are not able to add your additional cardholder at the moment". There is a number to call "if I wish to discuss this" but I really don't want to fight my way through a call centre.

Any ideas why or if they'll be automatically added in the near future? Never had a problem in the past, always had two cards, but haven't applied for a new one for a few years, are there new restrictions/checks?
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 16th May 18, 10:59 AM
    • 21,165 Posts
    • 22,844 Thanks
    zx81
    • 16th May 18, 10:59 AM
    • 16th May 18, 10:59 AM
    Give them a call - it may be specific to the named individual or a current policy.
    • GraceF125
    • By GraceF125 21st May 18, 12:00 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    GraceF125
    • 21st May 18, 12:00 PM
    • 21st May 18, 12:00 PM
    Well I had the day off today, so had the time to call. After 20 mins or so of pushing buttons/security questions/being on hold/security questions/being on hold/security questions I got the answer... it needed to be done over the phone (despite being able to put in the details at the time of application) and my additional card holder was now added.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,279Posts Today

7,576Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • 10 ways you should act now to beat April bill shocks - council tax UP, stamp prices UP, TV licence UP, energy bills? https://t.co/WiOWiogCCA

• I have a confession to make... I think I now prefer Young Sheldon to The Big Bang Theory (or at least to the recent series). Am I alone?

• RT @TDHPhotography: Thank you @MartinSLewis After seeing your show on Council tax exemption for severe mental disorders, after a brief batt?

• Follow Martin